VN - Ren'Py - Race of Life [Ep. 3.1 Extra Fix v3] [Underground Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Callmeyogi

Top Tier game, highly recommended. Great pacing, incredible visuals, compelling story, good sound effects, etc. The only negative that I can think of is that I'm going to have to wait for the next update. Don't sleep on this one folks!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sir_Jizzalot

Race of Life has the potential to entrench itself in the top echelon of AVNs.

The renders are great, the story is interesting, and even though at this time only 2 episodes have been released, there's a fair few hours of content to sink your teeth into.

Keep up the phenomenal work UndergroundStudio.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mbs123a

quite a hidden gem. really nice renders-animations and from start to finish. and the story so far so far is great and the mini game is quite fun and adictive and you have to spend more then 5 braincells to do it.

love that the dev put time into the game from start and alredy pratice making renders-animations unlike alot of others who go into this with 0% skills and you can see from ep 1 to like 4 that they gain skills and may have to reboot old eps. this race of life feels great from start to finish ( the current ep its at ) animations looks clean no clunky stuff or slow frames. renders are beatyfull and amazing. loving the game so far and cant wait for future updates. will 100% buy on steam when release ep 3 and the act 1 of all eps out :D

<3 keep doing what you doing UndergroundStudio
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Yarrokan

First episode was pretty good and made me want to see more and as of second episode this is my favorite game on this site. Excellent renders, very enjoyable story that I didn't feel like skipping any part of it. I hope devs get enough support to keep them motivated. I can't wait for more.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Manoman13

Great games, well-written story, the renderings are beautiful, the sex scenes are exciting, the racing animations are incredible, the mini gear shifting games are thought to work superbly well, this game must have a bright future ahead of it, I would definitely increase my rating over time.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

StingerWolf

Some things first: I am not a fan of cars. I don't really like redheads. Married women with children gross me out. Why writing this? Because in this game all these simply do not apply.
    The driving mini games are masterfully done combining QTE and choice based gameplay in a very meaningful way.
    The ex-wife is a one of a kind perfect woman in every aspect. She has the second best looks, she is smart and one can really sympathize with her situation. One hell of a woman, really not found in other games.
    The title girl, the readhead is "built to sin" , yet she is really smart, feisty and has a very attractive cheerful and honest personality.
    All other LI s are all well done both in renders and personality, just they somehow seem to be more stereotypes, more generic or simply annoyingly clingy(yes V. I am talking about you)
    Worth mentioning is the more than hillarious dialogues betwen the MC and his best friend. They could have a stand up comedy of their own. So yeah, the writing is really top notch. The tech talk part is on anothe rlevel, unfortunately I cannot appreciate it, due to not being a real car fan. Still I can tell by obejctively looking at it, that it is really well done in the smallest detail. (you know, like one can objectively tell of a woman that she is beautiful, eventhough she is not one's type)
    Updates are huge, this game has with two updates more content than many after ten don't have. And I mean real content, not just continuous blue balling, still the scenes are not overdone gangbangs like in some copy paste rpgm games. This game really sets a new standard for many games to come and even already established best rated ones could learn a thing or two from it. I really hope the dev keeps up the great work and this project will get a worthy finish.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Acsuka

The first and most important thing I can say about this game is that I recommend it to everyone! I was very happy when I found it and it immediately became one of my favorites. You could already tell during the first playthrough that I have to make a separate path for each girl here, because they are all unique and fantastic in their own right. Beautiful girls, an intelligent MC who wants to fix his old mistakes, and most importantly, he adores his daughter for whom he would do anything. MC's buddy and his wife are also very good characters. A good and exciting story. The visuals are fantastic, the animated scenes are stunning. An interesting mini-game that makes the game more exciting. This game definitely deserves the highest score, I'm looking forward to the sequel.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Krytax123

Just wow. This is a real gem and a contender for the best AVN ever made imo.

The story is good, interresting and unique so far. The MC is about 30 and isnt the most perfect being which has ever lived or a small creepy wimp.

He's a somewhat normal guy who made bad decisions in the past, behaved sometimes like an asshole or being egoistic (like all of us really) but is a fun guy and has huge potential (smarts, charisma & driving skills).

The girls are all amazing and gorgeous. Allison could maybe become my Top1 LI of all AVN's in the future, she feels really realistic and is gorgeous but as mentioned before you cant go wrong with any of them.

The animations look great (lews and driving scenes).
  9. 4.00 star(s)

drconfused

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. The combination of deep feels to humor is written very well. Definitely one of the VN's I look forward to further releases. I would put this within the top 10 VN's I have ever played.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

aassaass

Currently among the top 5 games on this site, awesome lighting, renders, characters are not shallow, there are plenty of things to do in 1 update
    Well worth the wait, plus the racing scenes are new for this type of game
    No cons so far
  11. 5.00 star(s)

IamJAG

This VN is fast becoming one of my favourites - well written, funny, stunning love interests and a great story. Excited to see where this leads, the potential is high - there's enough facets to it to keep anyone guessing.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ayo342

Amazing game, couldn't put it off once I started it. Great love interests, gripping story full of drama and emotional moments and well written dialogue. There's a lot of car talk but even if you don't really care for it (like me) or don't know what most of it means it's still very enjoyable. I think this game has tremendous potential and really recommend it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Bolero

Interesting game in many aspects. Top renders, sexy women, good writing, interesting sex scenes. Probably after the last update one of my favorites. Both story and relationship building is top notch. The game managed to make one character, that I had 0 interest about, one of the characters I like the most of any game I played. I am talking about ex wife Alison. I never expected that someone who I did not think much at the start will become so liveable later on. The more I get to know her the prettier she became in my eyes. The rest of the females are pretty hot too, so u cannot make a mistake no matter which one you choose . The length was good too. Overall we need more games like this, thank you for making it.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

The unseen

package of excellence! development time was a BIG problem at first and before the update and it was natural, the update was a beast.
    Good things:
    • Excellent renders and graphics and animations
    • beautiful and likable character models
    • engaging story
    • Excellent writing
    • MC is likeable and has some character traits.
    • Good humor and a fucking awesome ride or die friend
    • Good sex scenes (the animations and build-ups are *chef-kiss)
    • Driving mini game was fucking awesome.

The sex scenes were good, but a few could be more longer. Really appreciate the devs for the animations and the time they spend on.
    Good luck.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Dessolos

This is easily a 10/10 for me and im not big on racing or cars and going into my top 10 list.

The story : without going into detail there is a lot more to this story than meets the eye when you judge it by the name and banner image. Unlike alot of other AVN's it feels like story comes first as it's constantly moving forward and not taking a pause for romance or lewds. That being said there is only a few AVN's ive enjoyed the story as much as this one.

Characters -
    Alsion - She is a character that you think you are meant to hate at first. Despite all the friction between her and the MC is mainly the MC's fault. I didn't even intend to make her a LI until a separate playthrough yet just became my main focus. As I couldn't help but feel bad for her and root for her and the MC to get a happy ending together and patch things up. What I find interesting and really good about this character as it seems this character has a good and bad branching path. From what i read her lewd scene is locked behind the bad path currently. Not sure how the bad path will go but good path feels like going to be somewhat of a slow burn but probably not too slow.

Jasmine - She is probably my second favorite character. She is a hot redhead , that is fun and has nipple piercing so the attraction is there just because of that. While we don't get to know her as well personally as some of the others. She is all around a fun character, she also gives off that tough or bad girl vibe. Ontop of giving me that free spirt wild card feel she is kinda funny or at the very least her dialogue is fun to read, But I imagine we will get to know her alot better in the future as she is helping with 2 major aspects of the MC's life when it comes to things he is doing in the plot of the story.

Maggie - Just your hot blonde neighbor that is sweet and caring that likes you but tries to hide it. She gives me that slow burn character feel. She probably is the 2nd best character or tied with Alison when it comes to character background. Not sure how involved she will be in the main plot but she is for sure a big side storyline in the overall story of the game. But that side story comes with drama which isn't her fault at all so she may not be for everyone. But she is a damsel in distress you just want to help out and would feel like shit for saying no to.

Veronica - Unsure if she is your girlfriend or not. She is someone the MC been dating for the 6 months after he got his life a little bit back in order. She clearly wants to be more serious with the MC and the jealous and probably possessive type. I can get past that what I don't like about her is after the MC gave her a clear answer about moving into something serious. She brings it up again after a major event happened to the MC's family which is the only thing on his mind. But other than that a decent character but probably the least interesting one to me.

Natalya - Not much to tell from her other than she is either nympho or just wants the MC's D or she is a spy or something as she gives a few red flags that she is suspicious but she is hot.

Alexa - Don't see anything going anywhere with her she just comes off as a slut character.

Kris - Like Alexa she is a slut character but at least she has a background of being a racer and a owner of a auto shop. So she has more going for her.

Renders and animations - I'm not that picky on Renders so not the best to judge them but from what i saw they look comparable to some of the better games on the market especially when it comes to character models. The animations are top tier as well some of the best probably in my top 10 if I had to make a top 10 animation list when it comes to these games.

Cons :
    The driving mini game while it isn't hard but for someone that doesn't know anything about shifting gears I'm just guessing and hoping I do things correctly.

Writing : I saw some had an issue with the writing for me personally I don't really pay attention to much to writing in these games if it's bad or not as I'm focused on enjoying the story.

But I will say the only negative I can give about the writing is when it gets into car talk I have no clue what they are talking about since im not into cars. So would be nice to have less of that but not a big deal.

This may be a con for some not for me but it seems like some girls in this are easy I don't count the one you've been dating for 6 months.

Overall a S tier game that through me for a surprise.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Joratox

I'm really too lazy to write reviews, but I'll have too for this one. It's fucking amazing, this might be the 2nd most laughs I had while playing an AVN so it already gets 4 stars only on that. Plus the very nice visuals and story (I kinda almost cried too, besides laughing) ...5 stars all the way. Keep going Underground Studio, you rock!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

meta_33

I wasn't expecting such a good game with a deep story. It's much more than a play. If the scriptwriter of the play releases a book, I'll buy it and read it. The sexual content in the game is fluent both as animation and as subject transition. The game might be one of the top 3 games on the site. Well done to everyone who contributed to this game.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Perished

GUYS THIS GAME IS THE REAL DEAL.
    Even the first page blockbusters on this site have some weak points to mention. But I can't find any single one to write in this review right now for Race of Life. Setting, plot, conflict, drama, characters, relationships, graphics, animations, sexuality... you name it are very well balanced and executed. Nothing draggy, nothing overdone. It is one of the rare games that I look at a static render and empathize with MC over what's going on. Yes MC is not a dick with a body attached but a real human male in his 30s struggling with his life. Got some Breaking Bad vibes all over. This game is a true adult visual novel, you are missing out so much if you didn't try it out yet. Definitely worth supporting.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Zi~

I really see a lot of potential as of [Ep. 2 Extra]

Renders are very beautiful
    LI's are damn gorgeous <3
    Animation was very well made
    Animated race scenes was *chef's kiss*
    Sex scenes were top notch for sure
    Nothing wrong with grammar
    Story is simple enough to follow
    Neither shallow nor deep to feel like a bore to immerse in
    Choices matter with its rewards and consequences and that's what I like

All in all, I enjoyed it very much. I hope the developers finishes this as I'm following this now too.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Nercoz

• Grammar is on point and conversations are fun and engaging. Every character has their own "me" and there's little repetition.
    • Renders and models are gorgeous, and animations are on point!
    • Story is unique and exciting.
    Incredible series, can't wait for more!