3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What upgrade next?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Dowloaded the game and fix, I'm running Qqsp-1.9.0
every time i try to run the game nothing loads, my computer regesters that there is a game running but nothign displays(nividya overplay popup happens so i know its running) the only change in Qqsp is it will kick me out of fullscreen and go windowed every time i try to launch it.
Well... it takes time cause defender scan at first launch.
i get a virus detected when U try to download the bugfix
That is a false alarm.

It is tested by me so qqsp 1.9 and the included qsp player 5 can launch your game. the laters language is russian by default

ORON11

May 7, 2021
Я уж думал грешным делом забросил таки))) Ща обкатаем... И снова танцующая б... )))

Last edited:
Reactions: Strobilus

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Ok, lets go from the beginning.

Yeah i do.
It freeze on sleep (some princess dream)
some encounter too
the item usage, wardrobe, is full of bugs
pet training does not work.....
It is bad habit not testing engine parts before you add more stuff.
Ppl want working stuff even if the development work slower be cause of it.
Never ever leave dead ends in code, even on temp.
My suggestion is an emergency button that teleport user to safe (stable) part of the game world. It is common move from bevs working with QSP engine.
I checked all i could from this:
Sleep work fine as I play it. Can you send me your save to check it?
Which encounters?
Checked, works fine. What bug did you find?
Pet training works. Checked all training routines for dogs.
I have tested it, but for last few years I've put a lot in it and I don't remember what I removed, what I didn't and what was forgotten deep in code :/
Yeah, sorry. I will think about emergency button.

Hello again, just letting you know I'm still getting the issue of having wheat but being able to use it, instead of it going to -1 it just says wheat in the are my things part and in the large banr it's not listed, I can't just buy more and nor can I take what I need and use from inv.

The save file should show the issu.
If you have (-1) of any resource it become infinite (no number in item menu (and in barn window but not in your version :/ I've fixed that! I will add barn part with next hot-fix or content update)). That's what happened with wheat. I have no idea how you get that amount but you can cheat it out of infinity. And you can take some into your inventory - i tried few moments ago, it's working.

And about problems with launching. I can only say that you need to use player in game folder - it works for me. Later I will try to check what's wrong with others players.

Reactions: Sparman

KayleeFox

Apr 13, 2018
Os? Did it work before with this game?
this game launced once for me then never again, os is windows 10 Quest soft player has worked beforewith other games

And about problems with launching. I can only say that you need to use player in game folder - it works for me. Later I will try to check what's wrong with others players.
what exactly does "Use player in game folder" mean, so i need to put the player folder inside the game folder, or unpack the game under the player?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
this game launced once for me then never again, os is windows 10 Quest soft player has worked beforewith other games

what exactly does "Use player in game folder" mean, so i need to put the player folder inside the game folder, or unpack the game under the player?
the qsp player 5 is in the qsp-video folder
The dev is just a caveman for using outdated stuff... causes errors.

Grum

Dec 15, 2016
@Strobilus

I would recommend that you switch to Godot.
At some point, managing spaghetti code in QSP will be excruciating, and there will be a tsunami of bugs.

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
I tried sleep in next day and I got with bug:

And here save.
Ok, fixed. .

So... I tried to check why exactly new quest players don't work with my game. I think I've found the reason, so i'll try to fix it. It will take some time and I'll try to do something with music and background sounds so newer players could work with them too.

Reactions: AlphaWolf90

Theon3

Sep 28, 2021
There is a problem with image directories i play this on mobile with questopia, in the horse work minigame, the horse image has the source as follows img/Works/Конюшня/Horse0.jpg the problem is that the folder Works is not in upper case so the directory is like this /img/works/Конюшня/Horse.jpg the app can`t recognize that this is the same thing so the image does not load, you have to match the source with the folders and the images names letter by letter or else problems like this can occur, also is it possible to drop the 'real time' minigame system, it makes basicaly imposible to play, as the page reloads constantly to account for the internal clock, so the minigame of the tavern, and the chiken one become imposible to play, you can use a stat based mecanic to account for possible scenarios, or count 'time' in the minigame based on the character actions, instead of a constant timer.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Can someone please explain in layman terms what you are supposed to do?
I worked out some of the absic tasks like collecting eggs, milking the cows but then none of those items can be found in my inventory? I would have thought I could use that for food or sell at the trader?

What's the best/recommended workflow for early game on the farm?
I basically just went to tavern after some time to at least make some money.
The tavern is a bit clunky though, what annoyed me particularly is the constant dripping/slipping when mc moves to a table.

Also a lot of stuff is still in russian (like when you piss of the beggar and the fight starts and in the short amount of time I have no way to figure out what I' supposed to click then^^

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
I keep to die by hunger. I'm eating the meat I've from the beginning, I've eaten some dried meat that I've traded, I've eaten eggs, fish....I've eaten at the tavern at the port....useless...I keep to starve to death.
Any advices?

saendron

Nov 1, 2021
I keep to die by hunger. I'm eating the meat I've from the beginning, I've eaten some dried meat that I've traded, I've eaten eggs, fish....I've eaten at the tavern at the port....useless...I keep to starve to death.
Any advices?
I don't have problem with food and I survived by 45 days. I give my tips for you: keep breakfast every morning: 1-2x any foods and 2-3x water (4x is food limit). After breakfast you need drink 3x water from inventory (for energy). Plus breakfast from tavern give you energy.

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
I don't have problem with food and I survived by 45 days. I give my tips for you: keep breakfast every morning: 1-2x any foods and 2-3x water (4x is food limit). After breakfast you need drink 3x water from inventory (for energy). Plus breakfast from tavern give you energy.
How did you get so far? No matter what I do or how many new games I start my games all bug out in day 4 when transitioning to day 5

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I installed the fix, but i contantly get this error when resting at camp while traveling through the forest. Also getting it when i go to sleep now and click on the "***" when prompted for some reason. If someone can patch it and send it, or tell me how to patch it that would be appreciated!
1724790585269.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote