SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone know if the update is still set to come out this month?

After v0.17.1 it'll be finally some Grace's time ;) Expect v0.17.1 to be dropped by the end of August.
Changelog (not final):
  • Monica's main story continuation (both Vanilla and RM routes)
  • Risa's scene at school
  • Lina's scene at the gym
  • Evelyn's anime night update
  • New Rule34 content
  • 2 archievements
  • Minor improvements
  • 417 images, 2 animations (+1 missing animation from the previous update - Evelyn x Will x Alice x MC swinging)

kryptorchid

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone got a save for the end of this last update, lost my saves after a loss of data. Don't really feel like doing it all again since I had only just completed it from start to finish when this last patch came out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so to get alice content game says to go to rm at morning and pick alice but there's problem with that and that's no alice at rm (she's still somewhat happily married) so no alice content?

visan

Jul 28, 2021
so to get alice content game says to go to rm at morning and pick alice but there's problem with that and that's no alice at rm (she's still somewhat happily married) so no alice content?
thats the walkthrough mod, at least it was for me, use the ingame phone to know what to do

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I just did 2 complete saves one for "Love" and one for "Corruption" but never ran into that problem.
Did you get her fired then accepted to help her get back with Will?
If so your next step would be the Police Station.

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Dude i swear to god, i always start a game because the mom is hot, but when i meet the sister its always instant focus switch, man the sister in this one is hot af!

• Haha
Reactions: Beduin123 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thats the walkthrough mod, at least it was for me, use the ingame phone to know what to do
well phone didn't tell much, just said spend time with will and alice and voila next saturday and sunday voila.

I just did 2 complete saves one for "Love" and one for "Corruption" but never ran into that problem.
Did you get her fired then accepted to help her get back with Will?
If so your next step would be the Police Station.
no corruption route.

did cheat earlier (quite a much) to unlock all rm activities so possible due that.

Reactions: HugeBeef

visan

Jul 28, 2021
well phone didn't tell much, just said spend time with will and alice and voila next saturday and sunday voila.

no corruption route.

did cheat earlier (quite a much) to unlock all rm activities so possible due that.
spend time with them on poker nights...if i recall right...

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
no corruption route.

Well this latest update does act a bit weird since it is tied to how far you got in Evelyn's story and not actually in Alice so the poker night events can happen and kinda happen before Alice actual story.

And when you switch routes with the mod make sure to save then load after doing an activity on the path you switched to.
Otherwise the WT on the phone/computer will be confused to where you are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019

no corruption route.

Yo wth is up with your comment count :eek:

4.20 star(s) 177 Votes