Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.4] [POHG]

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
POHG, I have finished perfect family update 1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for pointing out the spelling mistake. I'll change it in the next version.

I noticed the same error while working on it today too. I'll post an update soon.

There currently are no quests implemented yet. It is just a test screen I forgot to remove.

The first one will be a side character with lewd content. The second one will have something of an 'aged up version' on Patreon for lewd content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BFC 78

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Most of her orc traits are inspired by .
I never would have guessed that the girl in that doujin was an orc without being explicitly told because she looks nothing like one.

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I never would have guessed that the girl in that doujin was an orc without being explicitly told because she looks nothing like one.
I agree that she doesn't look 100% like a typical orc. I tried adding more orc things to her, but couldn't get them to look good in koikatsu.

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Ican take a screenshot of the error message shall I send you my save file instead?
After you get the error there should be a traceback.txt file in your folder. Can you send me that one?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
POHG, after used the fix patch 3 I had to redownload perfect family update 1.1. because both patches together cause an error message when you choose no right after
Megu say this and if you choose yes when you get to Maeve also cause an error message but without fix patch 1or fix patch2 the game works but leu's change relationship option oh yeah here's the error message traceback.txt

Yoshino-Chan

Oct 3, 2022
Perfect Family [PrologueV2] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

- 57mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

thank you so much sir or ma'am

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
_POHG Hey, your Discord invite is invalid on both itch.io and here, might want to make it a permanent invite, since they're not by default.

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes