Others Completed Paradise Cleaning! - Variant Birth [v1.0] [ABALONEKISS]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview::
Paradise Cleaning! - VARIANTBIRTH - is super-casual action game. All you have to do is just cleaning out all dirty icons by dragging over them within the time limit. There are 5+1 dirty icons and each of them can be cleaned by the corresponding Cleaning tools.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-15
Release Date: 2024-08-01
Original Title: PARADISE CLEANING - ヴァリアントヴァース -
Developer: ABALONEKISS - - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL), Chinese (Simplefied), Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
If you see "Paradise Cleaning," then it's the watered down cash grab version of the actual VN.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I was about to point out that it’s supposed to be “Variant Verse,” not “Birth,” but then I noticed that was the actual English text next to the Japanese title.

The thing is, ヴァース is the katakana for “verse,” whereas “birth” would be バース, so I can’t even tell if it’s an intentional “pun” (both words are pronounced the same in Japanese) or if the creators are just that dumb.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Do you know what the original VN is? I definitely would rather check that one out
It's in the title, VariantBirth. Like I said, the "Paradise" part is literally slapped on along with the puzzles after they ripped the CGs out.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I was about to point out that it’s supposed to be “Variant Verse,” not “Birth,” but then I noticed that was the actual English text next to the Japanese title.

The thing is, ヴァース is the katakana for “verse,” whereas “birth” would be バース, so I can’t even tell if it’s an intentional “pun” (both words are pronounced the same in Japanese) or if the creators are just that dumb.
The Pregnancy tag suggest it's a pun.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote