TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
how do updates work ?
will the next update be focused on only kathleen
Next update will add two in game days to the story. It advances some club stuff, there's a lot of Rose, some Kathleen, some Vicky, and a variety of minor scenes culminating in a group event. It's a smorgasbord of things; can't really call it the "Hana update" or "Veronica update" like we have in the past.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Next update will add two in game days to the story. It advances some club stuff, there's a lot of Rose, some Kathleen, some Vicky, and a variety of minor scenes culminating in a group event. It's a smorgasbord of things; can't really call it the "Hana update" or "Veronica update" like we have in the past.
No Felicia? That's very surprising given the ending of the currently available build.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
No, not really. The next update won't yet contain the next exhibition.
No? I kind of figured it would contain at least part of the next exhibition since there was talk of a big Kathleen scene and a multi girl scene too...kind of figured that would be the exhibition.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
No? I kind of figured it would contain at least part of the next exhibition since there was talk of a big Kathleen scene and a multi girl scene too...kind of figured that would be the exhibition.
The last exibition should be a big deal. It might even not to go all the way through, depending on how the story is supposed to go down.

If there will be a huge dramatic climax where the club get exposed and dismantled or something like that, it might happen during the last exibition.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It seems to stretch to either Friday evening or Saturday morning, I think.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The last exibition should be a big deal. It might even not to go all the way through, depending on how the story is supposed to go down.

If there will be a huge dramatic climax where the club get exposed and dismantled or something like that, it might happen during the last exibition.
The last? This would only be the 3rd exhibition. I figure that if anything was to blow over in a major way it wouldn't be until during or after the 4th and final.

UmbralKnight

Aug 24, 2024
how many more exhibitions are left , will there be tie breaker rounds
is the game already coming to an end ? or
will the game continue after the main exhibitions?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
No Felicia? That's very surprising given the ending of the currently available build.
Yes, Felicia. Yes Veronica. Hana and Mina too. They have roles in minor scenes and the group event.

The update is Thursday and Friday. The exhibition is Saturday.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Is it possible to have earned August's trust in the current build? Right now I have max friendship with August but not his trust, did I miss something?

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
Is it possible to have earned August's trust in the current build? Right now I have max friendship with August but not his trust, did I miss something?
Yes, you need to talk to him when you go to Hana's show at the nightclub during the first week but at the moment it doesn't affect anything.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Yes, you need to talk to him when you go to Hana's show at the nightclub during the first week but at the moment it doesn't affect anything.
I did that. The part where he mentions both him and the MC are there for the same reason "to see our girl sing". But I still don't have his trust at the end of the current build.

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
I did that. The part where he mentions both him and the MC are there for the same reason "to see our girl sing". But I still don't have his trust at the end of the current build.
You're right it looks like this isn't the same "trust". In my playthroughs I always follow Jacob's path. So "true trust" is impossible to achieve now.

anqixian007

Jul 15, 2020
Good to know next update will be mainly focus on between Rose and Kathleeon storyline their are my favourite all the time throught the whole game

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes