Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
For Hana, what's the deal with her anger points? Is it better to make her angrier or calmer?
That depends on what you want! If you want Hana in total hate for the Club and everything connected to it, you should raise her anger points - but do not say we we did not warn you this will most probably backfire on you. Just remember you are now also part of the Club, so raising her anger over a certain amount should have consequences later in the game.
If you want the Club to survive in whatever form and reconcil Hana and August, you should lower her anger.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
That depends on what you want! If you want Hana in total hate for the Club and everything connected to it, you should raise her anger points - but do not say we we did not warn you this will most probably backfire on you. Just remember you are now also part of the Club, so raising her anger over a certain amount should have consequences later in the game.
If you want the Club to survive in whatever form and reconcil Hana and August, you should lower her anger.
Thank you, this is exactly the kind of answer I was looking for.

Reactions: Turret

UmbralKnight

Aug 24, 2024
i just finished playing upto the current build and this is a prettygood story so far and i like most of the characters veronica being my favorite
i loved her character arc where she goes from barely tolerating the MC to considering him a trusted friend
very well made and well written game
best wishes to the devs

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
i just finished playing upto the current build and this is a prettygood story so far and i like most of the characters veronica being my favorite
i loved her character arc where she goes from barely tolerating the MC to considering him a trusted friend
very well made and well written game
best wishes to the devs
Yeah, latest updates did wonders to Veronica and Felicia, to me at least. I went from "not that much interested" in their routes to "fully interested"

Reactions: Biscardone

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, latest updates did wonders to Veronica and Felicia, to me at least. I went from "not that much interested" in their routes to "fully interested"
Unfortunately if one wasn't interested in Veronica in the beginning, meaning, their Edwin wasn't kissing up to her at every opportunity, it's quite likely to never qualify for her route and those latest updates are basically something you won't see and so they won't change one's mind.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Unfortunately if one wasn't interested in Veronica in the beginning, meaning, their Edwin wasn't kissing up to her at every opportunity, it's quite likely to never qualify for her route and those latest updates are basically something you won't see and so they won't change one's mind.
You don't need to "kiss up to" Veronica to earn points with her; empty flattery is actually rather unproductive. You just need to treat Veronica like a peer rather than a sex toy. Anyone who isn't willing to do that probably wouldn't be interested in Veronica's path in the first place.

If anything I'd say it's Felicia who's early path might exclude a potential playerbase. Her initial interactions are laser focused on sex, but if you turn her down in Chapter 1 you'll never get to see her surprisingly tender romantic side later on.

UmbralKnight

Aug 24, 2024
felicia is full of surprises and keeps subverting what you assume about her
she reminds of the "i am dude playing a dude who is another dude scene" from tropic thunder

i thought assumed that the MC has atleast few scene with all 3 girls by default is it not the case ?
You don't need to "kiss up to" Veronica to earn points with her; empty flattery is actually rather unproductive. You just need to treat Veronica like a peer rather than a sex toy. Anyone who isn't willing to do that probably wouldn't be interested in Veronica's path in the first place.

If anything I'd say it's Felicia who's early path might exclude a potential playerbase. Her initial interactions are laser focused on sex, but if you turn her down in Chapter 1 you'll never get to see her surprisingly tender romantic side later on.
i missed that interaction i should go back and check

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My MC simply pushed back once or twice on her aggression towards him, and didn't seek all opportunities to interact with her -- did the early interview with another girl and during the gym session didn't interrupt Veronica's session with Mina. This was enough to miss out on points needed to comfort her in the shower and to be all-buddies later because surprise, surprise, Veronica is one of these blowhard wanna-be doms who is eager to step on everyone around her but absolutely cannot take what she is dishing out, and you'll either lose points with her (or not gain them) if you don't prostrate yourself before her.

So, no. Treating Veronica merely like a peer will get you nowhere because she doesn't view Edwin as a peer early on.

edit
i mean, case in point:

* when asked to pick a girl who looks the best in uniform actually dare to pick a girl you think looks best: lose out on 2-3 points, even if you weren't "a pig about it"
* don't pick Veronica for interview: miss out on 5 points
* bring Mina to the gym: you can get at most 2-4 points with Veronica (4 if you interrupt her and Mina getting along) unless MC is a social chameleon, vs 6 if you visit alone
* actually refrain from telling Veronica you've been ogling her and from some empty flattery: miss out on couple points during the photo session.
* don't take her up on her offer to have sex: miss out on 3-4 points

But yeah, sure, those are all because "you treated Veronica like a sex toy". Or maybe it's simply because you start at 5 points with Veronica (the lowest of all, others start at 8) and need to get 17 more points with her quickly to be able to do the one gesture which determines whether Edwin becomes friends with her or not, and those points with her aren't exactly frequent to come by.

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I am only at the part of the game where I am doing Felicia's photoshoot so I still have a while to go but so far I don't like or care much about Veronica. I am still on her path but I don't much care for her. I want to help her with her gym situation if possible but beyond that I'd rather see more Rosalind or Felicia or even Katherine content(lol) than Veronica.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I wished this game has more intersection between routes, but I doubt it will given how you can't change your mind on past decisions. For example, I now want to help Veronica as I interact with her more but the game doesn't give an option to change your mind and start helping. I do hope we get to see darker content for the MC though, I am trying to play him as someone who gets slowly corrupted by the place. In fact I am hoping we get some rape content, and then having the option to realize what a monster he has become.

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
1,164 paid members on Patreon...

You think they will risk that for a rape scene? Be serious.
Edwin with high asshole counter can sort of approach this already, with the way he threatens and effectively blackmails Lucy into letting him have his way with her during the outing with Felicia. I don't think it'll get much more blatant than that, but there's already some pretty rapey undertones in the game as it is, and it won't surprise me if things skirt closer to that line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: @LonelyWolf

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
"+5 She's impressed by your medical skills". Where does this happen? I don't see any +5 for Veronica in the game walkthrough.

Also, when i was talking about prostrating yourself it was in the context of never talking back to her like she's your equal (i.e. giving her the same contemptuous attitude she's giving you) or to make a snarky/negative remark about her. Because that loses you points or at the very least doesn't gain you any. Which, if you don't go out of your way to spend extra time with her, is something you can't really afford.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I thought that our bro Mr Bubu's walkthrough was more than enough for everybody and every side story branch (even the tiniest variation is contemplated), but I guess some people just can't help but stir the pot and cause a storm in a paper cup.

Reactions: GokutheG

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I thought that our bro Mr Bubu's walkthrough was more than enough for everybody and every side story branch (even the tiniest variation is contemplated), but I guess some people just can't help but stir the pot and cause a storm in a paper cup.
Hey, if people can't stand the idea it's possible to miss out on Veronica's route while not "treating her like a sex toy", if you play the game blind rather than follow a walkthrough, and it somehow rustles their jimmies... it's not my problem.

UmbralKnight

Aug 24, 2024
"+5 She's impressed by your medical skills". Where does this happen? I don't see any +5 for Veronica in the game walkthrough.

Also, when i was talking about prostrating yourself it was in the context of never talking back to her like she's your equal or to make a negative remark about her. Because that loses you points or at the very least doesn't gain you any.
i think it happens when you go to gym alone and one of her clients has some sort of ligment tearing and the MC uses his anatomical knowledge to diagnose the problem

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i think it happens when you go to gym alone and one of her clients has some sort of ligment tearing and the MC uses his anatomical knowledge to diagnose the problem
Oh yeah, that makes sense. I thought that was +6 for some reason. Ironically, i've decided to bring Mina along in my game because i thought it'd make Veronica more at ease, that it'd benefit her more to get 2 customers instead of 1, and also because it simply made sense, with Mina mentioning she was looking for a new gym. Totally treating Veronica like a sex toy, there.

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes