Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't think i follow. Why would Kat need to make up a story about being blackmailed, when she could've simply told Edgar instead "the guy just suddenly vanished and we don't know why or where he went". It'd be just as effective cover-up.

And yeah, if the guy had any brains at all then obviously his blackmail would involve a threat that if something happens to him then whatever he's got to blackmail with wouldn't just vanish. I mean, he'd be asking to just get shot in the head on the spot the moment he brought the whole thing up, otherwise.

On the other hand, and to play devil's advocate for a moment, we get these Chekhov's Clips, so to speak, on August's board:

View attachment 3970898

View attachment 3970899

The one about the skull is dated June 7th. I doubt they're accidental.
Yeah, it also would be very anticlimactic if he just left.

We also shouldn't forget that the starting screen looks essentially like it is from a detective game, with Warren as "suspect", a looking glass etc. Sure, that might just be about the illegal club in general, but I would guess that TD wants to go a lot darker here with Edwin uncovering the murder of his predecessor and then having to avoid the same fate maybe?!

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I really think it comes down more to us having minimal interaction with Sophia thus far. I snubbed her at most opportunities (I did stop short of calling her a Nazi) and it doesn't seem to have dented our working relationship, either.

Sophia may or may not be easy to nerd out with, but she's been on the clock most of the times we've met her (possibly every time) and Abel wants to play nice with the MC for the moment. One thing we do know about Sophia is that she will do whatever Abel asks of her, so I really don't think we should read too much into the MC's ease relating to Sophia up to this point. We can reevaluate once we finally learn what she and Abel are actually up to and can work out where Abel's agenda ends and Sophia begins.
I agreee that a final verdict can only be found later on. Still I think that while a pure work relationship can function, better relations will help more in the long run.

Reactions: ffive and ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not sure if any of that qualifies as revenge, but alright.
Actually, your original comment made me daydream that the caption was Vicky was calling Grace out for being a fake, manipulative, passive-aggressive bitch and a bad mother for the entirety of their relationship, to which Grace takes exception feeling that Victoria has been stealing her son from her. The ensuing argument escalates into a mild catfight. I'm thinking a little slapping, hair and clothes tugging. When a titty inevitably pops out, from off camera Uncle Chuck shouts "Just fuck already!". Recognizing the wisdom in the old man's words, they lock lips angrily while stripping down. Nipple twisting, tit smacking, aggressive muff diving, and borderline painful scissoring eventuates. Viewing the scene slack jawed, fanbois that have been caterwauling for a present-day Vicky sex scene cry tears of joy and anguish simultaneously, knowing how close they are to attaining their true goal but they haven't the capital for a successful second effort. And scene!
Just to shake things up, perhaps Grace complimented Victoria as a mother for the first time? From what we've heard, she clearly didn't think much of the MC in his younger days; I have little doubt she'd not only blamed Victoria for that failing, but would have been only too happy to share her opinion. Now that the MC has grown up into the shape of a responsible adult and Killian is... Killian, Grace might be tacitly revising her stance.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Just to shake things up, perhaps Grace complimented Victoria as a mother for the first time? From what we've heard, she clearly didn't think much of the MC in his younger days; I have little doubt she'd not only blamed Victoria for that failing, but would have been only too happy to share her opinion. Now that the MC has grown up into the shape of a responsible adult and Killian is... Killian, Grace might be tacitly revising her stance.
I think you're right, and rather than my absurd imaginings, Victoria's likely to adorn herself in gracious acceptance of such an olive branch. If she confronts Grace over the past, it's far more fitting of Victoria's character to respond subtly and passive-aggressively. She's too mature and emotionally intelligent to put Grace on blast or throw hands over old beef, but it's fun to imagine.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Also she could be trying to butter up Victoria to help convince Killian to get himself straightened out since she has more influence with him, like she did with Edwin.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
What we have now: Kathleen mad at him because blackmail/him talking back/being closer to an "ian" at work than an "Edwin", Kathleen needing people to conduct underground human expierments with van doren/Sophia (sorry turret), The club not being an "offical" place and being one that employees people that would not be "missed" as much or as quickly (He hadnt talked to his mom/family in a long ass time, the house girl was a house girl at an illegal brothel.....), and downright confrimation that someone (female?) is down in a secret part of the club and is beggng to be free'd (or whatever they were screaming about its been a minute). IMO it makes sense for kathleen to get rid of him and she has a way too do it that doesnt invovle leaving the club, and that benifits her other ventures (the drug). Even more so if the person we heard was a feamle since youd want a male just for more data points.
No problem!:) But I doubt that Darius is down in the cellar. Kat wants Abel and Sophia´s help to topple the current leadership in the club. Being blackmailed makes her look weak, I doubt she told anyone beyond Warren and maybe August (since he has some interesting news on his bureau board).
In addition we know that Abel and Sophia have their own secret labs to test stuff, it is total bogus they are at the club for testing. They have different goals and I doubt there is more than one person in that cellar to show they "are testing".

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
[Cut]
On the other hand, and to play devil's advocate for a moment, we get these Chekhov's Clips, so to speak, on August's board:

View attachment 3970898

View attachment 3970899

The one about the skull is dated June 7th. I doubt they're accidental.
Two faces and only a skull? A skull of a woman? I think we know what face covered that skull, before her death.

EDIT
Who want bet we will find out that the man in that board is the man Edwin and Ian are searching?

Last edited:

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
Also she could be trying to butter up Victoria to help convince Killian to get himself straightened out since she has more influence with him, like she did with Edwin.
I think this is the case too. Grace is probably getting desperate to get Ian on the straight and narrow, and if my hunch is correct, she doesn't like the fact that Ian loves Vicky more than her. Not to mention the fact that Vicky used to be a poor single mother and Edwin was a delinquent "corrupting" her son.

This may be Grace swallowing her pride and begging Victoria to do something about Ian, who doesn't listen to her at all, and he's becoming an embarrassment to the family.

DarkLords00

Nov 23, 2022
View attachment 3966894

Chapter 4 Up 5 Preview (8)

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you've ever called me that."
Maybe Grace resasoning behind the visit could be more about putting pressure on Killian to listen to her more otherways Victoria might find out more about some of his "misadventures".

After all, I highly doubt a person whose last effort to straighten out her son was trying to make a deal with his best friend behind said son's back is just going to casually meet the woman who she never respected and ask her for help in straighten out his son. Grace seems more the type to scoff at the idea of doing that to me:KEK:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Probably...yes.

She seems to try to pull whatever strings she has left to steer Killian in a way she wants him to be and/or act.

Reactions: ename144

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
I have a question, what characters will the upcoming update focus on? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Should be Felicia considering how heavily Kathleen is plotting against her. But then again when I came back to the AVN after a long break (last scene was end of the date with Hana) Rosalind was on top. But this new content has turned the tables and now Rose is kind of behind other 2 Carnations. So maybe it will be her?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Should be Felicia considering how heavily Kathleen is plotting against her. But then again when I came back to the AVN after a long break (last scene was end of the date with Hana) Rosalind was on top. But this new content has turned the tables and now Rose is kind of behind other 2 Carnations. So maybe it will be her?
Nah, her's was the last update. Her next big "oh fuck" moment will likely come with the next event in the club. :HideThePain:

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
Nah, her's was the last update. Her next big "oh fuck" moment will likely come with the next event in the club. :HideThePain:
Well, yeah. Aren't we like half week there? Last update ends at wednesday night but I'm not sure how much content 1 update brings. I thought the next update will have an exhibition in it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have a question, what characters will the upcoming update focus on? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Rosalind will be the focus of the first part of the update. After that, it sounds like Kathleen will get some attention, but that might only happen if the MC confided in her after the last Exhibition. The final part of the update will involve "the whole kit and kaboodle of girls," though it's not yet clear who might be left out of that kaboodle; presumably it doesn't include every last side girl or we'll be here until 2026.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well, yeah. Aren't we like half week there? Last update ends at wednesday night but I'm not sure how much content 1 update brings. I thought the next update will have an exhibition in it.
The last updates only span like one in-game day. I think the next will span 2 and will bring us up to Friday evening or Saturday morning rather and the update after the next one will then have the exhibition. :unsure:

Last edited:

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
From my understanding, the next update will be more of an interlude rather than dedicated to a single girl. If anything, it seems to be focused on minor characters such as Victoria, as she seems to be at the forefront of the promotional material of the upcoming update. It seems that the major event of this update will be revolving around Kat and her dick juice, possibly a group sex event with the house girls.

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes