Mar 11, 2023
Boring. A Yakuza fetish club making slaves, training slaves, and it spends 80% of that time bitching about something. It sprinkles enough fetish to drag some along for the ride, but this game is like watching paint dry. It is boring.

It needed sandboxes, management, trainer, crime tags. Instead of endlessly pointless script nobody else is reading.
1724598998741.gif

For real though, it's a great game with excellent writing and scenes. The devs did a great job of making all the characters feel unique and interesting. I do hope we'll get to spend more time with the sexy doctor lady in the future though, she's intriguing.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Bro, you can name your saves.

Anyway, we're having 7-8 months between updates now. So, plenty of time.

A few examples (how I named my saves):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N.B.: I didn't mod the game
Interesting. I organize my saves very differently. Each playthrough gets sequential saves; I move ahead a fixed number of pages to start the next playthrough (40 in this case). That way I can scroll through a given run easily and reserve the save names for my snarky comments (though it's tough with the short character limit). Normally I'd put the name of the MC after the page number to make it easier to tell which run it is, but the layout of the Pale Carnations save/load screens doesn't really make that practical.

Club management mini-game when, though? :Kappa:
Presumably that comes in the epilogue after we take over the club. ;)

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
The devs did a great job of making all the characters feel unique and interesting. I do hope we'll get to spend more time with the sexy doctor lady in the future though, she's intriguing.
Oh yeah, very intriguing :Kappa:
Among the female cast Sophia is, together with Felicia, definitely the most intriguing character. She is amoral, calculating, eccentric, a genius nerd scientist. She will one day lead van Doren´s medical empire and has no problems combining some fun and selftesting a new product, if the end justifies the means. Some more pics from her!:):love:
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0015.png
screenshot0016.png
screenshot0017.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png
screenshot0001.png

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
The nice thing about Sophia is she can make me worse.
"I thought she'd make me worse but turns out i'm already as bad as it gets."
In my game experience, turning the MC into an as... is actually more the realm of Kat and Chuck. Playing a nice Edwin and -gasp- no problems relating with Sophia. Considering some possible backgrounds for the MC, that is no surprise. Edwin is not free of some eccentrism too and also somewhat nerdy. Those two pack some serious Nerdpower.

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes