The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev Diary 80.png

Dev Diary 80

Hello all, TD here with dev diary eight zero. This one will be short.

The current overall tally for Ch4Up5 stands at 1,865 static images, 51 animations, and 34,279 words.

That means we've added 270 statics images, 0 animations, and 2,908 words to the project over the last two weeks.

I'm happy to report all is going well with Friday of the update. A few miscellaneous scenes are down and we are now underway with the Kathleen scene that will pay off for those who visited our love-to-hate-her hag post exhibition 2. We'll likely be on that for a few weeks, and then it's the final (long) stretch to wrap up Ch4Up5 with a likely too complicated group event. Keeping all the variables for each heroine straight and making sense of how they might intersect with each other is going to be a test of my abilities, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

With nothing else to report, as ever, thank you all for the support. Have a good whatever is remaining of your weekend!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3945378

Dev Diary 80

Hello all, TD here with dev diary eight zero. This one will be short.

The current overall tally for Ch4Up5 stands at 1,865 static images, 51 animations, and 34,279 words.

That means we've added 270 statics images, 0 animations, and 2,908 words to the project over the last two weeks.

I'm happy to report all is going well with Friday of the update. A few miscellaneous scenes are down and we are now underway with the Kathleen scene that will pay off for those who visited our love-to-hate-her hag post exhibition 2. We'll likely be on that for a few weeks, and then it's the final (long) stretch to wrap up Ch4Up5 with a likely too complicated group event. Keeping all the variables for each heroine straight and making sense of how they might intersect with each other is going to be a test of my abilities, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

With nothing else to report, as ever, thank you all for the support. Have a good whatever is remaining of your weekend!
Let's see what we have here. In the 14 days between the previous dev diary and this one, TD and GIL have been creating material at a rate of roughly 135 static images, 0.0 animations, and 1454 words per week. Overall, they are averaging around 96 statics, 2.6 animations, and 1764 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 began. Here are the charts for Week 19:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No major surprises here. It sounds like we're still in the early stages of Kathleen's training session, and there will be plenty of work to do even once that is done. Ideally we've passed the halfway point on this dev cycle, but we won't know for sure for quite some time. While I am very curious about these events, there's little point watching the kettle too closely right now. We just have to find our happy place and wait patiently.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Let's see what we have here. In the 14 days between the previous dev diary and this one, TD and GIL have been creating material at a rate of roughly 135 static images, 0.0 animations, and 1454 words per week. Overall, they are averaging around 96 statics, 2.6 animations, and 1764 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 began. Here are the charts for Week 19:
No major surprises here. It sounds like we're still in the early stages of Kathleen's training session, and there will be plenty of work to do even once that is done. Ideally we've passed the halfway point on this dev cycle, but we won't know for sure for quite some time. While I am very curious about these events, there's little point watching the kettle too closely right now. We just have to find our happy place and wait patiently.
" We'll likely be on that for a few weeks, and then it's the final (long) stretch to wrap up Ch4Up5 with a likely too complicated group event. "

This sentence makes me think that we won't see an october release. Let's hope for a november-december release.

TuxedoJay

Waifu Explorer
Game Developer
May 5, 2023
I don’t even have the option to do it I thought I was doing well with her but I guess I pay too much attention to Rosalind apparently

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It depends on how you want to play it. You can decide to be committed to Hana on the GF path, meaning you don't fuck others outside the club. You can also cheat on her (which most likely will have bad consequences later on). Or go with the fuckbuddy path and fuck whoever you want... I personally have two main saves (so far) for each of these so I can see most scenes.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It depends on how you want to play it. You can decide to be committed to Hana on the GF path, meaning you don't fuck others outside the club. You can also cheat on her (which most likely will have bad consequences later on). Or go with the fuckbuddy path and fuck whoever you want... I personally have two main saves (so far) for each of these so I can see most scenes.
To add to this, there isn't an appreciable difference between the two paths right now in, other than how opting to follow through on the player character's commitment means you (can) avoid a variety of sex scenes within that context. They will be some exclusive scenes to support the Hana monogamy route, but right now, any meaning comes from the player agency of the decision.

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes