VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Oh Daddy [P2 v1.0 Final] [Nightaku]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bamboomrunescape

This game is exactly what I'm looking for. The daughter is the perverted one, instead of the run-of-the-mill dad trying to seduce his daughter, and the animations are stellar for an early release. I'm expecting improved animations as the game develops (which it doesn't even need, this is just a benefit). As long as this game continues to be developed properly and updates come out often enough, then this game will be top 5 on the entire website. Excited for the future!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

I'm a little conflicted while writing this review. I really like the premise of the story and most of the renders look amazing, but the rest of the game is really bad.

I never understood how developers can spend days, weeks, or even months on creating the most beautiful graphics, but they can't be bothered to spend one or two days on fixing the dialogue. The text is full of typos and grammatical errors. I'd suggest an English proofreader, but even a simple spell checker would fix most of these mistakes.

The story is, well.... 'there'. It's barely sufficient to support the renders and the pacing is much too fast to understand what's happening. One moment the story is about a normal dad with his cute daughter, a few seconds later she's a complete nympho and you're some kind of horny sugar daddy. The characters don't have a personality at all and it seems like the dev doesn't have an idea about where the story's heading either.

Lastly, the game is still full of bugs. I encountered 4 or 5 critical errors, including one at the end of the game that made it impossible to see the 2nd lewd scene. The animations look (mostly) good, but they're very short and they don't loop.

And yet, despite these negatives, I'm still going to keep an eye on this game. The model of the daughter looks amazing and the game definitely has potential. I just really hope that the dev will tackle most of these flaws because at this moment the game isn't very enjoyable.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LooLoo Baloo

I'm changing my review, I feel disappointed by this. The dialogue is really rushed and barren, there's no detail in the story, and there is no character building with the characters. It's basically another 'Father fucks daughter after a few days of being together' type of game
  4. 5.00 star(s)

xesaie

A somewhat different approach to the DMD genre, in that the instigator is reversed.

Good renders that avoid looking like some of the most common ones, and an interesting enough setting (so far, review on 0.2)

~~~

General scenario is that a daughter of unspecified age (I'm surprised more games don't take that approach) is really really into her dad, and has a few weeks at a vacation to make her move... although it's not entirely clear the final endpoint for her is.

There's a third as yet unseen character, so it'll be interesting how far this one takes the corruption aspect.