differentcow

Nov 26, 2020
Is there anywhere to get like a gallery of screenshots or something for these games? I don't know where to find all the versions to download, especially early ones, to save screenshots myself.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there anywhere to get like a gallery of screenshots or something for these games? I don't know where to find all the versions to download, especially early ones, to save screenshots myself.
I do not recommend having any saved screenshots from this game on your device, unless you want to end up on some watch list. Also, a good idea to scrub the game completely after you finish playing it. :devilish:

garyH

May 25, 2017
How crucial is the ntr scene to the story? Is there a lot of build up to the scene and is it referenced much after? Could a person just delete the scene from the script or would it take a lot of editing to remove the scene and any mention of the scene from the game?

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
How crucial is the ntr scene to the story? Is there a lot of build up to the scene and is it referenced much after? Could a person just delete the scene from the script or would it take a lot of editing to remove the scene and any mention of the scene from the game?
There's only one NTR scene, and it's the lesbian kind. In part 2 of the story, it seems that the dev did a 180 and deleted any sign of NTR. Sara will tell you, multiple time, that you are the only one and that she doesn't want anyone else.

So if you are looking for NTR, or NTS. Tough luck, there won't be any.
If not, then no worries. Sara will only look at you.

garyH

May 25, 2017
There's only one NTR scene, and it's the lesbian kind. In part 2 of the story, it seems that the dev did a 180 and deleted any sign of NTR. Sara will tell you, multiple time, that you are the only one and that she doesn't want anyone else.

So if you are looking for NTR, or NTS. Tough luck, there won't be any.
If not, then no worries. Sara will only look at you.
Not looking for ntr, just wonder how much work I'd be looking at if I wanted to edit the entire thing out of the game. Would it be a simple matter of just removing the scene in the script or is it brought up much after the scene requiring more editing.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Not looking for ntr, just wonder how much work I'd be looking at if I wanted to edit the entire thing out of the game. Would it be a simple matter of just removing the scene in the script or is it brought up much after the scene requiring more editing.
It's barely mentioned when it happens, let alone later. Just about nothing in this game is ever carried over from update to update. It's like the dev got amnesia just before each update, and they went in any random direction with the story.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It's the last or second to last lewd scene in part 2. You can really just skip part 2 entirely, it adds nothing to the game really. Has a bit of a cliffhanger ending though.

Reactions: garyH
3.40 star(s) 84 Votes