Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
bruh out all of the underwear assets out there the dev pick this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope it doesnt appear again in the game and it does
. Also
I agree, Queen of Spades undies on a loli are in very poor taste. Games doesn't seem to have any kind of time continuity that makes a lick of sense. It just kind of bounces all over the place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I agree, Queen of Spades undies on a loli are in very poor taste. Games doesn't seem to have any kind of time continuity that makes a lick of sense. It just kind of bounces all over the place.
I could understand this if it had an interracial cuck route, sometimes is good to know what the assets are for. I remember a game that had the QOS that on a goth girl with shouldnt had it

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
if you see girl on girl that the mc both bangs as ntr than yes.
The lady that messes around with Sara in the dressing room at the end has no sex scenes with the MC. At least none in the version I have played. I'd call it cheating instead of NTR, but it gives off NTR vibes to me. :cry:

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
The lady that messes around with Sara in the dressing room at the end has no sex scenes with the MC. At least none in the version I have played. I'd call it cheating instead of NTR, but it gives off NTR vibes to me. :cry:
She will, she will in the next update, or else it was in the past, everything is possible. No need to complain about NTR, it's not another man she is cheating on...

Edit: Haha, all those angry muppets,...

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
She will, she will in the next update, or else it was in the past, everything is possible. No need to complain about NTR, it's not another man she is cheating on...
Not another man? What are you smoking? The lady messing with Sara is married, and Sara is with the MC, so they are both cheating on another man. :unsure:
Like I said cheating, not NTR. Just basically feels the same from that scene without the MC there.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Not another man? What are you smoking? The lady messing with Sara is married, and Sara is with the MC, so they are both cheating on another man. :unsure:
Like I said cheating, not NTR. Just basically feels the same from that scene without the MC there.
I'm gone play it again.... No sure what you ment else way...

3.40 star(s) 84 Votes