2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
Click on the upper left where it says Restrained. There should be a green button that says wear sexy in bedroom. Click this and it should ask if you want to give bip the boost drink.
There is no scene with Bip? Just MC and his wife?

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The name of the GAME has NETORARE and ironically there are no scenes of the wife fucking other guys. The game would be much better if it were simpler and went straight to the cuckold scenes

• Sad
Reactions: Chris2041 and U29

salmon312

May 29, 2023
Thank you very much for sharing the update.
I have to say that it bothers me a little that with each update it seems like I'm playing a "different game". What did the job as a model photographer become? Or phone messages in the middle of the work day? There are many features that are exploited in one update and lost in the next.
Regardless of this criticism, I'm glad that we're finally moving forward with the NTR theme and that in the next update we'll finally have explicit sex.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I'm not sure if I missed a bunch of content with the past couple of updates or not but I did not see any of the side characters such as Yuki, Dives, and others. I can't even remember if they were mentioned in the past couple updates either. It seems like they were all left out.

Does anyone know if they were in any updates or have they been forgotten?

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes