Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You can explore during the intimacy what the partner likes without creating a contract indcluding favored kinks and behaviors. You or you partner can always say no or mention it when something specific doesnt really work.
Exactly, you explained it better. I guess it was a design choice and.. yeah, in my opinion it ruined this game.

JSimon8668

Oct 1, 2023
given the premises above, is it worth it in your opinion?
I would say yes. I definitely get the criticism and I think it is pretty valid - but I do think it is much improved in later interactions, across the board but especially with Emma. It does feel like the writing of those scenes has gotten crisper.

That combined with the breadth of fetishes explored, which is unrivaled by pretty much any other game I have played (though always happy to hear other recommendations) and the lack of good femdom content in general makes this one a must play in my opinion.

If you are not sure about it though, download it and try out the paths game mode, which lets you just see the content of a specific path. It will cause story spoilers, but if you are not going to play it otherwise it will give you a nice peak of what the content looks like later on quickly, and it is not like this is a thriller with a lot of twists and turns that will ruin the story for you.

Reactions: Mwanted
4.60 star(s) 166 Votes