Lozhac

Aug 20, 2020
Ye put the night adventure file in your document in the file in your data to make saving works android

Freezdays45

Dec 7, 2019
Is this uncencored?
I used this link to download if that's what you ask normally it's uncensored
But you'll need to do the same thing as lozhac said so put the night adventure file in the data files: Android -> data -> org.godotengine.nightadventure -> files -> Night adventure -> Game.tres

Jul 12, 2023
I used this link to download if that's what you ask normally it's uncensored
But you'll need to do the same thing as lozhac said so put the night adventure file in the data files: Android -> data -> org.godotengine.nightadventure -> files -> Night adventure -> Game.tres
Where do I download the game.tres of the game because when I go to the page there is only the apk or can you explain it better to me

Lozhac

Aug 20, 2020
The apk saved it in the wrong place
It's in your document
All you need to do is drag the file.
After that game be working fine.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How to use bandage? I tried clicking it in different position of hadns but it's not working or idk what the problem is
Bondage has rather strict requirements to use it - you need to put her legs in the right position too, and maybe remove all the clothes.

loleris

Aug 29, 2019
I'm finally back to modifying this game. It was actually very hard to remember what changes I made in the new version of the mod since I took a long break, so sorry if I forgot about something. I think you’ll figure out which version to download yourself))) This time I’m posting all versions of the mod in one folder.

Mod v1.2 based on game v1.0.4 Uncensored
-Added the ability to turn on and off the lights in the room (be careful if you don't have a sleep mask)
-Added the ability to turn the flashlight on and off
-Now the awakening bar will increase if you point a flashlight at her face or turn on the light in the room
-Reworked wake up bar accumulation (mostly related to sleep mask and lighting)

Download link: Mega

I also edited my old publication in this topic:
I managed to make a port for android (used some code from the first port) it has some saving issues

So i made a modified version with the money set to 99999

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes