geekle

Dec 10, 2018
Review Rules
  1. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  2. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments. Do not mention or comment on the 200 character limit, this is not the place to complain about forum rules.
  3. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
0 reviews

unplayable trash

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Review Rules
  1. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  2. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments. Do not mention or comment on the 200 character limit, this is not the place to complain about forum rules.
  3. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
0 reviews

unplayable trash
Far from it, while i do have to admit that the game is niche, there is far more effort put into it than a lot of the usual RPGM NTR game that exist. It's original but the game design is similar to netoria tacticts which can be hit or miss. I personally wanted to leave a review but forgot as time passed. I guess a lot of people want to see what is behind the paid environnement before leaving a review but the free version does have some content which is why you don't have bad reviews telling it off for this.
And now I'll do a review just to spite you XD

Last edited:

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
looks like a failed attempt to find some positives in a poor game
Looks like you have a lot of time to lose if you're just gonna trash upon games you aren't interested in. If you have time to lose trash talking a game you haven't even tried why don't you actually try to play it to see if it's really the case

Reactions: Grt3r

geekle

Dec 10, 2018
Looks like you have a lot of time to lose if you're just gonna trash upon games you aren't interested in. If you have time to lose trash talking a game you haven't even tried why don't you actually try to play it to see if it's really the case
I tried
it's unplayable trash, as I said

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
subscribestar is a bitch, no way for me to pay my dude
I just recently continue the billing process on Patreon for this month. The exclusive version is also uploaded there. I hope this helps.

Reactions: S1cK

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
FYI, the soft release for ACT IV is now available on subscribestar/patreon. This release will mostly have several bugs. If you are interested in playing this version, please consider supporting us on Subscribestar/patreon.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello SLGallery
Can you help with a few questions?

About the public version 1.2.18
- In the first mission is it possible for Nestor to open the treasure chest?
- Is it possible to use the healing plant on yourself?
- Is it possible to make a companion heal another companion?
- In the mission where you rescue Gilliard from the hole, I was able to obtain the treasure chest once, but now I can't reproduce it, what are you supposed to do?

About the exclusive version:
- Can you consider offering the latest exclusive version with a one-time-payment at itch.io?

Thank you.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Is it possible to use the healing plant on yourself?
- Is it possible to make a companion heal another companion?
I'm surprised that the cure leaf was never reported before. I'll try to fix it , but any change is going to be available in the exclusive version for now.

Also, it's not possible to make your party members heal other people. I'm not that good at implementing the game yet. However, I'll look into that once I finish ACT IV.

- In the mission where you rescue Gilliard from the hole, I was able to obtain the treasure chest once, but now I can't reproduce it, what are you supposed to do?
I think that was my mistake changing the mapchip into a treasure chest. There is no treasure chest in that map.

About the exclusive version:
- Can you consider offering the latest exclusive version with a one-time-payment at itch.io?
Personally, I would advise against payingfor the game via itch.io since I've been having hard time with the payout. There are 3 main ways you can support the game, patreon, subscribestar or direct payment with paypal. However, if you insist on paying via itch.io, I'll still give you the game.

Feel free to join our Discord server as well :)

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hi SLGallery, thank you very much for the answer.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I refer to the first battle mission named "Dew Drop Lily Gathering"

1727223866965.png

Nestor is not able to open the chest.
Only Kota can open the chest.

Thanks for your help.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I'm surprised that the cure leaf was never reported before. I'll try to fix it , but any change is going to be available in the exclusive version for now.

Also, it's not possible to make your party members heal other people. I'm not that good at implementing the game yet. However, I'll look into that once I finish ACT IV.
Thank you very much for considering the fix for the cure leaf.

Currently the only way to play the combat missions is to focus Nestor to healing, Kota and Sabina for attacking the enemies, and Ferra is useless because she is very weak and all the enemies avoid her attacks.

This approach is very limiting because only Kota and Sabina can level-up and get stronger, while Nestor and Ferra can't level-up therefore remain very weak.

I think that was my mistake changing the mapchip into a treasure chest. There is no treasure chest in that map.
Oh, ok, thanks for the clarification, I was getting frustrated.

Personally, I would advise against payingfor the game via itch.io since I've been having hard time with the payout. There are 3 main ways you can support the game, patreon, subscribestar or direct payment with paypal. However, if you insist on paying via itch.io, I'll still give you the game.

Feel free to join our Discord server as well
Great, so is it possible to make a single payment via PayPal to to obtain the latest exclusive version?
If that is true, can you please share some instructions?

Thank you and best regards.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Hi SLGallery, thank you very much for the answer.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I refer to the first battle mission named "Dew Drop Lily Gathering"

View attachment 4067957

Nestor is not able to open the chest.
Only Kota can open the chest.

Thanks for your help.
That's a bug. Thank you for reporting that. I will be fixed in the next update.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Currently the only way to play the combat missions is to focus Nestor to healing, Kota and Sabina for attacking the enemies, and Ferra is useless because she is very weak and all the enemies avoid her attacks.

This approach is very limiting because only Kota and Sabina can level-up and get stronger, while Nestor and Ferra can't level-up therefore remain very weak.

I haven't focused so much on game balancing. Thank you for letting me know. I'll look into this before the full release.

Great, so is it possible to make a single payment via PayPal to to obtain the latest exclusive version?
If that is true, can you please share some instructions?

Thank you and best regards.
Can you add me on discord ? My username is slgallery

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote