SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Hm.

Ferra sems to get corrupted no matter what. Haven´t let Kota near her, talked to her at least once per mission, but she still sneaks to have sex with Kota.

Bug?
Could be? But most likely not because if it was, there would get more bug reports by now. But I'll look into it. Chances are that you allow some events to escalate in the game, which added more lust points to Ferra.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
will the mc get more involvement in the future, or is this a game where the real mc is kota.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
will the mc get more involvement in the future, or is this a game where the real mc is kota.
Lexically speaking, the answer is yes, but technically , no. Nestor is considered to be the only playable character in the game. By definition, he is the MC of the game. But according to the canonical storyline, kota definitely has more actions than Nestor. So one can view him as non-playable main character.

Nestor will have more scenes during the gameplay and in some endings. Though they are still in development.

Reactions: Chris2041

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
man i have to said ntr is one thing but permanent ntr is something else . the NTR community is already limited in scale, what you are doing here is like like corning a niche out of a niche. if you are doing this as a hobby, good job, but if you are planning to do this as a business, you many need to think about it.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
man i have to said ntr is one thing but permanent ntr is something else . the NTR community is already limited in scale, what you are doing here is like like corning a niche out of a niche. if you are doing this as a hobby, good job, but if you are planning to do this as a business, you many need to think about it.
Thank you. And yes, I’m doing this as a hobby. Trust me I understand that this type of game is not everyone’s cup of tea. Getting niche is basically the idea from the start. :D

boxofsnakes

Oct 1, 2020
So basically the demo is just trash, almost no content, what is there is alright at best, the gameplay is mind numbingly tedious and anytime it looks like there might be a puzzle it's actually a paywall. Maybe the paid version improves on some of that but based on the demo I wouldn't even bother.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
pretty cute game, feel the hub areas could be used to fill out sceenes so the MC can notice a change in attitude or whatever between the girls and Kota a bit more. It is a bit jarring if you miss a sceene like i did and the girls go from flirting to banging. Also assigning one party member to join you or something because the random wandering is a pain when trying to get all sceenes, kinda forces you to just stand around and spem talk to "chain on of the girls close enough to make sure you can peek

Reactions: SLGallery

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
How do I access the extra things in the hub or is it still not possible?
It depends on what those things are. Several things are only accessible in the exclusive version of the game including access to the canine transfiguration scroll, the enchanted blade for the vine, and the access to Wet Bandit's ceremony.

Reactions: TKnightAC

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So is there any way to peek in real time? Because I haven't been able to. I have 1, 3, 5,6 but I have never been able to see them as they are occurring. ALSO. The game play sucks. Give us control of our people! Fighting enemies in this is torture. And the fact you can't heal yourself is foolish. At least you cannot through use of the weed.

Last edited:

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
So is there any way to peek in real time? Because I haven't been able to. I have 1, 3, 5,6 but I have never been able to see them as they are occurring. ALSO. The game play sucks. Give us control of our people! Fighting enemies in this is torture.
I’m not sure what you mean when you said realtime. When Kota is approaching a girl (indicated by the first letter of the name above his head), make sure you stand next to that girl when Kota arrives. This will give you options to 1.) peek 2.) interrupt or 3.) ignore.

The gameplay is far from balanced, and it’s been retroactively adjusted to make it better.( hopefully)

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I’m not sure what you mean when you said realtime. When Kota is approaching a girl (indicated by the first letter of the name above his head), make sure you stand next to that girl when Kota arrives. This will give you options to 1.) peek 2.) interrupt or 3.) ignore.

The gameplay is far from balanced, and it’s been retroactively adjusted to make it better.( hopefully)
Yeah, I know that. It is just that I have never been able to see the scene as it is actually occurring. I can only view it via the memories panel.

TKnightAC

Mar 3, 2024
It depends on what those things are. Several things are only accessible in the exclusive version of the game including access to the canine transfiguration scroll, the enchanted blade for the vine, and the access to Wet Bandit's ceremony.
I understand, thanks for the answer, it's a shame I don't have the ability to pay to have access to the exclusive version of the game

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I understand, thanks for the answer, it's a shame I don't have the ability to pay to have access to the exclusive version of the game
If you mean subscribestar, alternatively, you can add me as a friend on discord, and we can figure out the transaction.

Reactions: TKnightAC
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote