Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Flynhx

Dec 27, 2022
Man how tf do y'all even find out about it so quickly when y'all aren't even subscribed to the guy

hana2_full.mp4
Pixeldrain

Anyways lemme know if it's good I have work
Wait, I just found out Hana is 18, so she's the only legal idol in najar's collection? Also a big W for me cause her hair palette looks like my waifu Robin from HSR.

MailBigson

Formerly 'Fiddle<^>Minger'
Jul 8, 2021
Wait, I just found out Hana is 18, so she's the only legal idol in najar's collection? Also a big W for me cause her hair palette looks like my waifu Robin from HSR.
No, she's not the only one being >= 18.
Some examples: Kogane is 19, Chiyuki is 23...
You can check the official Wiki for more information.

Sep 19, 2021
this one was meh tbh. I prefer when the guy is dominating the girl. Not only was he not doing that, but the girl was the one doing the moving for most of the video. And the guy wasn't even touching her, just lying there, which I always find extremely cringe. The guy should always touch the girl SOMEWHERE. There's so many places to grab, how do you just lay there and do nothing? Boobs, thighs, waist, how do you just not touch anything???
I find that very strange and cringe, but oh well, maybe the next one will be better.

MailBigson

Formerly 'Fiddle<^>Minger'
Jul 8, 2021
Is Fanbox still the best official source for Najar's stuff?

Also is their old stuff still downloadable if I sub now?
Fanbox is the only official media on which Najar currently publishes videos.
You can subscribe anytime and get access to all previous content already released up to this day (it's not like Fantia where you have to pay for old content).

3d5_Kai

Sep 21, 2022
Fanbox is the only official media on which Najar currently publishes videos.
You can subscribe anytime and get access to all previous content already released up to this day (it's not like Fantia where you have to pay for old content).
Sweet. Last time I subbed was back in 2021 iirc so I thought they would've changed it by now, like many other artists. Good to know they haven't changed it. Probably gonna start subbing again soon

Reactions: Macboi

Macboi

May 23, 2021
this one was meh tbh. I prefer when the guy is dominating the girl. Not only was he not doing that, but the girl was the one doing the moving for most of the video. And the guy wasn't even touching her, just lying there, which I always find extremely cringe. The guy should always touch the girl SOMEWHERE. There's so many places to grab, how do you just lay there and do nothing? Boobs, thighs, waist, how do you just not touch anything???
I find that very strange and cringe, but oh well, maybe the next one will be better.
I dont think u were paying attention, he was the one thrusting even when she was on top. She only got to ride for a little bit. I do agree with the touching part tho.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes