Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Burn the littel cretin who leeches of our gods work!!!
Najars post to this:

BTW, i think the only one wo can truly report a impersonation is the creator itself... and seeing as none of is stuff is actually his (uses Idolmaster IP), he probably can`t do much against this...

Macboi

May 23, 2021
Thankfully by the looks of his likes on each post, people arent buying into it. I'm getting pretty annoyed at removing the links on rule 34 tho. Would appreciate help!

Reactions: MartPPee

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Yeah, at this point I figure that subscribestar, fanbox etc and most of the artist community on said sites are well aware of the existance of sites that share their paid content. We've basically got an arms race between the leakers and the artists and hosting websites. Leakers are on the backfoot and are currently relying on the obscurity of specific threads like this one, because while convinient, large centralised leaker sites are also much easier to counter.

Macboi

May 23, 2021
My mistake, its just that the rule 34 links dont lead directly to the fake patreon anymore. It leads to the above pic so I thought it was down. Its still up if u press search lol.

Reactions: thors1969tho
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes