Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm not getting an error idk what log, it freezes at the same spot
Are you using a cheat mod? And the log he's referring to can be found by using the Windows + R keys and pasting the following in your Run box: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Reactions: TheDevian

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I’ve just started playing the last update of this game and it’s taken a few attempts and reading some pages here to find out that the Cheat Mod isn’t necessary at all. Enjoying it all more this time around as well.

The In Game Cheat Mod is more than sufficient. It works fine for me. Sometimes you find things out the hard way. The Mod kicks in after the rightly named Karen leaves for the first time. :coffee: :)

Last edited:

Kajun1852

Jun 25, 2020
Downloaded v1.1.2 to my Mac. When I try to open it says I don't have permission to open the application. Anyone know how I can solve this? I am my own administrator for my computer. Thx in advance!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can display the text when I switch to any language, but why doesn't the text display when I switch to Chinese?
I'm not seeing any issues with either translation when I played some of the intro, and we haven't had any reports of this since its Steam release. It could possibly be a missing Visual C++ Redistributable runtime. I would start here . Download the zip from a mirror site closest to you, then extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later). Run the included "install_all.bat" file, then give it a try to see if that fixes the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

fuchuanjiangxu

Jun 8, 2024
I'm not seeing any issues with either translation when I played some of the intro, and we haven't had any reports of this since it's Steam release. It could possibly be a missing Visual C++ Redistributable runtime. I would start here . Download the zip from a mirror site closest to you, then extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later). Run the included "install_all.bat" file, then give it a try to see if that fixes the problem.
Ok thanks for the reply I will try it.

Reactions: Sycho
Mar 10, 2024
Hey guys,

just a quick question: How do I get the guests to advance to level 5?

I have maxed every room and all staff, and all guests are level 4 vips (and their storylines are done until 5), bank loan is also paid.

The only quest that pops up for my MC is to go to the bank and open the deposit box. But I can't answer the questions because Orville is not level 5. :poop:

The only thing I can currently still do is serving guests and getting cards.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey guys,

just a quick question: How do I get the guests to advance to level 5?

I have maxed every room and all staff, and all guests are level 4 vips (and their storylines are done until 5), bank loan is also paid.

The only quest that pops up for my MC is to go to the bank and open the deposit box. But I can't answer the questions because Orville is not level 5. :poop:

The only thing I can currently still do is serving guests and getting cards.
Use the guest level select button when you assign Julia to the lobby.
guest level select button.jpg

4.00 star(s) 251 Votes