axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
I see.
She can also get some from events, but I can't remember exactly. Thought it was 5, but either way seems high, it's possible they cheated some. That was not posted by a team member, so we have no way of knowing what is up with it.
I suspect there is a way to do that in the vanilla game.

When applying a trait upgrade, a player is presented with 3 random choices. By spam loading the save file, these 3 choices will be different. Also, there seems to be a small chance a "X II" trait is among the three choices without the "X I" trait being the prerequisite. I vaguely remember seeing that happen once in my two play-throughs. If this speculation has any merit, whoever did the full save was extremely dedicated. I certainly admire that patience lmao.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hata9

Jun 22, 2021
is there any solution for the error "Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0). Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching editor and platform support versions."? the game is not starting at all.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is there any solution for the error "Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0). Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching editor and platform support versions."? the game is not starting at all.
Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Did the harem ending for this include every single girl or just a select few like the previous game?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am not sure how many girls that includes, never played this game before only the previous one. How many girls are available in the game vs how many are on the staff?
Staff members include:
Julia, Amber, Riley, Kay, Laura, Hana, Annika and Catalina.

Guests (females only) include:
Karen, Denise, Nora, Sofia and Mischa.

Plus one bonus scene with non-staff member/non-guest (available in Normal mode only).

So 14 girls in all.

Hata9

Jun 22, 2021
Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
it was resolved. at least for now. thank you for answering.

Reactions: Sycho

BostonSecret

Feb 7, 2019
i am stuck on the scene where the highclass girl has the mc dick in her mouth and he says "i said stop!" ive had no freezes with the game before this point. what is happening?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i am stuck on the scene where the highclass girl has the mc dick in her mouth and he says "i said stop!" ive had no freezes with the game before this point. what is happening?
If you have the game within multiple sub-folders, that would cause the animation to freeze (due to Windows 256-character limit).

Try moving the game to the root of C:\ (or whichever drive letter you are using) so that the path is:
c:\Mystwood Manor

BostonSecret

Feb 7, 2019
If you have the game within multiple sub-folders, that would cause the animation to freeze (due to Windows 256-character limit).

Try moving the game to the root of C:\ (or whichever drive letter you are using) so that the path is:
c:\Mystwood Manor
Thank you very much it worked

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 251 Votes