RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
this game need more instructions. Timesheet is not enough ngl
Anything you need help with? I've managed to find all the scenes that are present in the game and tried to explain best i can of what i understood how the game worked. It definetly lacks explaination when stats come to play and you can easily miss some scenes if you don't pay attention. The biggest thing is how it would say "i need to get to know her better" which doesn't help at all in trying to get further scenes.

Reactions: Chris2041

thomas1932

Jan 6, 2018
So with that timetable I've figured out how up everything but charm and luck. I know charm is item based which I have all you can get at 6 from 0, I spec'ed strength and luck at start. And luck is 6 after item. But I have noticed that luck does in fact decay with time. I've tried the shrine but still no increase or am I not going at right time for it?

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
So with that timetable I've figured out how up everything but charm and luck. I know charm is item based which I have all you can get at 6 from 0, I spec'ed strength and luck at start. And luck is 6 after item. But I have noticed that luck does in fact decay with time. I've tried the shrine but still no increase or am I not going at right time for it?
honestly i only went by what the dev said about luck and the shrine but never used it myself (used save editing to change it but you can also use the starting perk as well) I have the variable number on the table so it is easy to change it with an editor. really i dont think luck is influencial on anything aside from reiko pantsu shot. Alongside charm i havent found any reason it would be used but i may have just had it too high for both to notice.

thomas1932

Jan 6, 2018
honestly i only went by what the dev said about luck and the shrine but never used it myself (used save editing to change it but you can also use the starting perk as well) I have the variable number on the table so it is easy to change it with an editor. really i dont think luck is influencial on anything aside from reiko pantsu shot. Alongside charm i havent found any reason it would be used but i may have just had it too high for both to notice.
From what dev said on an earlier post I saw luck helps Thursday for the shower scene as rei catches u if luck is low. The reiko panty shot I've seen at low luck and high luck no change, panties only are fully off if you see the office room scene of hers. If luck does affect that reiko scene then I never noticed honestly. But thanks for an update though.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
From what dev said on an earlier post I saw luck helps Thursday for the shower scene as rei catches u if luck is low. The reiko panty shot I've seen at low luck and high luck no change, panties only are fully off if you see the office room scene of hers. If luck does affect that reiko scene then I never noticed honestly. But thanks for an update though.
I found out low charm and you won't be able to do bar tender at nightclub. Also eris cat scene was moved to Wednesday noon. Strength is needed for Anna (pe) and Emily debt scene.

thomas1932

Jan 6, 2018
I found out low charm and you won't be able to do bar tender at nightclub. Also eris cat scene was moved to Wednesday noon. Strength is needed for Anna (pe) and Emily debt scene.
Don't forget the Isabella subway scene strength is needed there as well as if you fail you get robbed, and eventually rin is mad at you if you have to stay the night at the inn over there and she pays your bill.

Gistin

Jul 4, 2018
Don't forget the Isabella subway scene strength is needed there as well as if you fail you get robbed, and eventually rin is mad at you if you have to stay the night at the inn over there and she pays your bill.
Wow i didn't know about this low strenght failed scene.

lostallday

Mar 18, 2021
Here's an early version of a guide for all the scenes in the game currently. Kinda rough sorry its my first time making a guide lol. Thanks for reading.
View attachment 3979550
Thank You! Got all the scenes I wanted thanks to the guide (Eris and Rei NTR). Overall I liked the game. It could've used more setup imo, for the corruption of Rin and Rei routes. Hope the next update has more of the gym teacher. Good luck to the dev(s) with their game

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
I went to check the changes and is a lot better! Those checkpoints made travel a lot easier. Good QoL but there is 3 things I need to point out:

1) on school fast travel menu you have a typo saying Pervious Page instead Previous Page
2) when you use the checkpoint to move directly to Strip Club there isn't that blue light for trigger the checkpoint selector which means force you to move all the way up to the top of main fast teleporter
3) when you are in the checkpoint menu you have the list but when press 0 on num pad/esc to cancel doesn't let me do it... Imagine got wrong and I didn't to move after all but game doesn't let me cancel so I am forced to go somewhere or go to same place. If you can fix that in future it is going to be good

I hope the 1.3 version that will come out in a few days will have some adjustments to the contact and corruption lists as their "missions" easier to follow. Even if doesn't end to be in this version in future we see improvement.

Good luck!

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(new version)
MyCollegeMemories-0.122
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
MyCollegeMemories-0.122
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I'm sorry,do you mind upload the updated one. Thank you :p. The old one had no lancher.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes