RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Same place in the strip club, he os aways there with another blonde girl but rei is nowhere to be seen
Did you rise Rei corruption to 5? Does rei location say she is in the club ? Where is Eva anyway?

Last edited:

thomas1932

Jan 6, 2018
To answer where rei is at strip club, if corrupted enough she will take Eva's place with kento in bathroom. A sure sign of this is Eva being at her normal spot both on Friday and Saturday when she would normally be with Him instead. Also rei will cosplay as Eva, but her model is more busty and curvy then Eva and the Mc will remark on that to a degree.

Entsd

Nov 15, 2022
Did you rise Rei corruption to 5? Does rei location say she is in the club ? Where is Eva anyway?
Yea She is curruption 5, Eva is with kendo in the strip club, and yes the phone says rei is in the strip club

Also How do i start rin and reis ntr Quest line? The phone Say i need to "know her better First" but im not sure what to do. I tried to rise they love but that just advence the love Quest line

bon22

Dec 5, 2020
the only rei scenes im getting is in the morning with kento and in the stripclub thats it, im not getting the others for some reason?

Reactions: Entsd

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
Game as potential but I leave here my feedback on where can be improved in no particular order...

Make accessing to menu to default like other rpgmv. Using P every time is annoying when i could just press 0 on num pad (atm serves only for cancel)

On contact list where show their love and corruption make it so show this order: Rei Eris Rin (they are the main female characters... doesn't make any sense to have to press left or right several times to reach any of them...);
then followed by the next targets with content or students or other: Anna Melody and Emily;
Lastely the professors which most have no content aside Reiko

Make some fast travel through the Menu since is a pain a lot of the times to go to another place the moment you are done. For example: Moving to school to the classroom, attending the class and then getting out of school... just doing that you waste a lot of time when you could just move to the closest point of your goal like gym with 1 or 2 clicks instead moving all the way there.
Create some checkpoints in school, near home, in downtown near the pub, etc so we can access faster anywhere than wasting our time. You can even put checkpoint near those fast travel points you did but need some sub selection.

On character progression, that need some rework/update like:
- How much points needed for the next goal like 6 love is a lot start to move.If there is no content really leave with that because some cases you still have content to do but we keep seeing no content to do in this version... if there is repeated scenes to do warn too if we want to skip or watch again. If it is a step by step quest like Rei photo session with Kento then you need to warn when we reached the max of current content for this or any other character like Melody with a repeated but with evolution too.

Some places aren't easy to find, like train station took a while to find... maybe having those white circles that means be to enter somewhere would be helpful. Places with no content to do shouldn't be able to enter until has something like Cinema, or those restaurants. If we try enter should say we need to clear X or Y content first to unlock. This would make us waste less time in things don't have purpose like the Hotel having that dude blocking the way.

For now is this what come up to my head... and I am sorry if seems confusing on some parts. As long serve to help is what matter.

Good luck! (y)

Last edited:

thomas1932

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 3972701
hi
Can anyone guide me to open this scene?
That scene is given if Emily is put on the ntr side when you earn her affection to be a gf, when high enough corrupted kento will be there behind her when looking at her car. This also only happens on Thursday. When the scene happens she will say something like kento is helping her wash her car, but the showing of ntr are there. After that talk immediately go to kentos room, you should have a icon by the left window. That's what shows that scene.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
This game could be so good but there's genuinely just not enough erotica in the first half, too much walking and dead time between the small snippets you get in the first few weeks.

Reactions: MrNoice

free1free2free3

Jul 5, 2024
Hey how do i get pass the watch tv with Eris quest without Rin seeing and how do i level up my luck was at the temple but its not working and the old man for agility he doesn't show up on the weekend help pl.

Gunter33

May 22, 2022
Why does Ray's relationship with a physical education teacher and classmate (I forget his name) rise, if she is in a relationship with MC or with him in a pair at physical education

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
On
Why does Ray's relationship with a physical education teacher and classmate (I forget his name) rise, if she is in a relationship with MC or with him in a pair at physical education
On Tuesday's and Thursday mornings she has gym class and if you don't pass the strength check he "partners up" with her and NTR happens

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes