EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0001.png

Overview:
When Daniel arrives at University, he's confident that this new chapter will be the fresh start he needs in life.
Eager to make new friends, pursue his passion for Mathematics, and maybe even find a girlfriend!

But when by twist of fate, Daniel discovers that his old bully Jake is also attending the same University, Daniel feels like all hope is lost.

No! Daniel tells himself. He didn't come all this way, just to give up!
University was going to be a new chapter, and he's not going to let anyone take that away from him.
This time, Daniel is going to stand up for himself!
This time, things will be different.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-26
Release Date: 2024-09-26
Developer: HappyDaedalus -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

screenshot0018.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0011.png

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Wait, an actual complete game release, in the year of our lord 2024, I'm shook. Recognize the artist from a different game, but can't quite put my finger on it.
Looks like Family Breeding by Whiteleaf Studios. But seeing as how the dev responsible for this game is also behind The Survival of Sarah Rose, a game where they started using generative AI to get their visuals, it's anyone's guess really.

I was hoping there might be some fun corruption narrative from the POV of the mom, as I'm not down for humiliation centric stories with sad-sack protagonists. So between the seeming lack of a meaningful female POV, and this studios usage of AI, I'm going to hard pass on this one.

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Regarding that first pic, is dicks specifically with bigger heads being more desirable an actual thing? I've never heard of glans-specific preferences in human females, save for the cut vs. uncut discussion.

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
The history is trash makes no sense but the art is really good.
I tried to looked for the artist but I can't find anything, anyone knows is twitter or other site where I can find more of he's draws?

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
Can anyone give me a rundown of the story of this game ? Does the MC see his mother get fcked by the bullies in front of him. Does he get humiliated? Is this hardcore ntr?