Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xxfirxx

Nov 11, 2018
this fuck ass game really needs a damn guide just to install it?
which dumbass decided to make it like this
While I agree with you, I have the good news that Eroism is voluntarily remaking it with Unity, which can also be found here on f95 - search for Insect Prison Remake.

He is a bit behind content-wise but rapidly catching up in a good quality!

BigCollie

Aug 10, 2021
tried that, still get weird symbols showing up so can't even try to use translate etc to find out whats wrong
pic included is what I get after selecting the game, after this it just blackscreens
What's working for me (Steps):
  1. Download Files from main page of this thread
  2. Follow all steps in installation guide but the last one ( )
  3. As I saw It's already have save file so I will publish here my alternative small instruction of how to start playing... . DONT FORGET TO CHANGE LOCALE (see below)
  4. BTW, You don't need emulators and others additional stuff. But it will (not necessary) be not a bad idea to create a local user for this game
LOCALE
A little late but still could be valuable for someone... If you get this message you need to change your System Locale (see picture) to Japanese. I tried it without adding any other languages and it works great. unknown_2024.07.22-07.46.png

Reactions: Carlos6464

TheCruller

Sep 1, 2021
The game charged but I had black screen. Can someone help me, please?
I can see the menu perfectly but i can't see the main screen

Last edited:

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
What's working for me (Steps):
  1. Download Files from main page of this thread
  2. Follow all steps in installation guide but the last one ( )
  3. As I saw It's already have save file so I will publish here my alternative small instruction of how to start playing... . DONT FORGET TO CHANGE LOCALE (see below)
  4. BTW, You don't need emulators and others additional stuff. But it will (not necessary) be not a bad idea to create a local user for this game
LOCALE
A little late but still could be valuable for someone... If you get this message you need to change your System Locale (see picture) to Japanese. I tried it without adding any other languages and it works great. View attachment 3855487
Thank you..your guide is so much better that the one in the main post..
Do you maybe have a guide of how to play the game?

BigCollie

Aug 10, 2021
Thank you..your guide is so much better that the one in the main post..
Do you maybe have a guide of how to play the game?
It's actually a mystery for me how certain elements (like combat system) works in this game... I managed to do some successful attacks and escapes but still can't figure out what every card with axes and swords means... I'm just came from https://f95zone.to/threads/insect-prison-remake-v0-60-eroism.211745/ Wanted to try original version.

I think this things should be definitely helpful:
  1. Exploring will open new locations and give you items for crafting + some benefits
  2. Try to click on character's portrait during | out of battle. Where you can find inventory, info, combat options
  3. Open animations are in your bedroom
  4. Eating = restore health | Sleeping = Day / Night change | Tea = become less "horny" (-100%)

Last edited:

Xenodragon21

Feb 5, 2024
Blah, After Browsing the editor for this thing, I got one of the birth scenes for the roaches to work, will attempt the rest later
- Regular defeat/sex? (Note scene parts does not loop properly atm)
- Game over scene
- Day time birth?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where would I put this in the folder?

takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
So this is quite messy, especially since the download link on the first page already has a scenario inside. Anyway I downloaded the old 0.70 version with old 0.68 translation, and also 0.71b with 0.71b translation. I have tried using Cardwirth, Cardwirthnext, and Cardwirthpy.

Result is:

With any version, Cardwirth and Cardwirthnext seem to limit the maximum picture refresh rate, so the animations are all super slow. I have tried a speedhack with CheatEngine, didn't work. I do have the No transition animation option ticked, and also put it to max speed just in case. This seems to be an issue with some modern AMD processor according to other users.

With Cardwirthpy, no animation refresh rate issues, it's all going nice and fast. However there's a bug in the 0.71b version where after some H events, it's impossible to pick up items anymore (dialogue box doesn't appear and no items goes to inventory). The old version SEEMS to be working, but it's missing the latest updates of course and the translation is severly lacking, so I lost all motivation to play, also fearing there would be more game breaking bugs. Yes you can "fix" the bug by leaving the scenario and starting again, you do keep inventory and areas explored but you lose all progressive stats. So it's not a real fix.

I also had issues with Cardwirthpy because Locale Emulator doesn't seem to like that .exe for some reason, so I had to use NTLEAS instead.

The Remake is also still missing content, so I did not want to play that.

So what I did in the end is use Cardwirthpy + debug to unlock the full recollection and just enjoy that, it's a shame that the native software runs like shit on my computer, I would have loved to play the game legitimately. At least I have a normal speed full recollection room with debug.

senator29

Apr 27, 2023
where is this remake?
It's actually a mystery for me how certain elements (like combat system) works in this game... I managed to do some successful attacks and escapes but still can't figure out what every card with axes and swords means... I'm just came from https://f95zone.to/threads/insect-prison-remake-v0-60-eroism.211745/ Wanted to try original version.

I think this things should be definitely helpful:
  1. Exploring will open new locations and give you items for crafting + some benefits
  2. Try to click on character's portrait during | out of battle. Where you can find inventory, info, combat options
  3. Open animations are in your bedroom
  4. Eating = restore health | Sleeping = Day / Night change | Tea = become less "horny" (-100%)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes