RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
what shit is there to fix?
Not sure, whatever th keeps giving people errors or whatever, or just the fact it doesnt work half the time
or maybe the instructions are either bad, or somehow several people collectively have made the same mistakes on installation

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure, whatever th keeps giving people errors or whatever, or just the fact it doesnt work half the time
or maybe the instructions are either bad, or somehow several people collectively have made the same mistakes on installation
Most cases of people not being able to add it is because they dont patch their translation in fist place by themself. Since the process is exactly the same.

Also in all his posts about paradox, he mentions he is playing on joiplay. And you cant patch on the actual phone.
The problems is people expecting something to be done on something not designed to do (patching on actual phone and in many cases do the whole process for them)

If you want to fix it then people should stop posting already patched files so they do it themself and actually learn how to do it.

And it is not a problem in fixing cheese.

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
man i can't belive we're this close to part 3, i know this thread will blow up once its live so i'll state my condolences to those who died waiting for this game, we'll enjoy it in your stead.
anyways you guys have like 2-3 more months for part 3 unless we are blueballed so who are you with? the "studying Kanji" gang or the "wait 8 more years" gang?

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
man i can't belive we're this close to part 3, i know this thread will blow up once its live so i'll state my condolences to those who died waiting for this game, we'll enjoy it in your stead.
anyways you guys have like 2-3 more months for part 3 unless we are blueballed so who are you with? the "studying Kanji" gang or the "wait 8 more years" gang?
im "i dont need to play this game the instant it is out" gang, people should really pipe down honestly

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Wait 8 years, lol. I know the final boss and her OST gonna be banger so I might have to avoid this thread to fully experience the climatic ending to the paradox saga.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024
Does anyone have a save file from 2.41? Preferably AFTER the collab event and BEFORE the time loop event, would appreciate the help! I don't mind if it's either ilias or alice route :>

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I basically just got back on this forum so I don't know what's going on except a demo being out and I don't know what questions are being asked. First of all, thanks to the people on this site and the translators!! You guys are miracle workers!! Second, can you help me with this error code I've gotten at least a dozen times. It happens when one of my party members tries to counter an enemy that's already been defeated. I've had to erase system saves repeatedly to let me keep playing but my achievements are empty and so is my monster library. Please help and thanks again.
bandicam 2024-09-02 20-35-57-907.jpg

Last edited:

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
I'll just patch it with Translator+ and bare with it.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Assuming that the wiki is accurate and we need 40 battle fucks to get queen fucker's proof. I wish the demo had more than one new addition since players are at 37 with the demo. Dress mastery is such a good mastery since it includes skimpies and it has a few other useful tools. I mean I could probably cheese in the item without breaking anything since job unlock items just stack on new game plus but still.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Copied from the wiki:

Like all side-quests, put her into your party. Priestess is the alraune, Bunni is the slime rabbit.
My previous post brought out how I had to erase my achievements to continue the game. I believe I have all the requirements down for this quest(Amabie's quest) but I don't have the achievements anymore related to her quest(even though I still have Daji in my party, Bunni is a beast and Priestess is Queen Alarune), haven't completed every single quest on the board in the castle, nor have I completely completed the COLAB extras like getting that Fubella nightmare in my party. Could I have irrevocably locked myself out of Amabies quest because of those? What does everyone think?

Last edited:

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
My previous post brought out how I had to erase my achievements to continue the game. I believe I have all the requirements down for this quest(Amabie's quest) but I don't have those achievements anymore, haven't completed every single quest, or completely completed the COLAB. Could I have irrevocably locked myself out of Amabies quest because of those? What does everyone think?
Assuming you have the flags triggered you shouldn't be forever locked out. Achievements should come from the flags being triggered and not be flags themselves. Worst case scenario is getting the previous version to do everything and then transfer that save file to the demo version. The demo isn't that long so you don't loose much unless you did a ton of grinding after reaching the great choice.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Assuming you have the flags triggered you shouldn't be forever locked out. Achievements should come from the flags being triggered and not be flags themselves. Worst case scenario is getting the previous version to do everything and then transfer that save file to the demo version. The demo isn't that long so you don't loose much unless you did a ton of grinding after reaching the great choice.
Thanks! That's good to know!

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes