RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

DKing369

Jan 8, 2023
Hello. is this game has finished the story. the last time i played it just end part 2 and there is some collabs stories.

Sep 1, 2018
No she doesnt, there's no proof of her actual death, she creates a copy so that a sonya continues on in the adventure, she's likely still fighting the apotosis

To further prove my point, altough i highly doubt the relevance or even the neccesaity and character writing of sonya, she's still someone who's literally there from the beginning of the story, a character like that wouldn't just die offscreen

This series has dubious writing quality, but i doubt even torotoro would make such a cheap death
There's no proof of her survival, either. Here's the scene in question.

And it wouldn't be an offscreen death, given that we clearly see the reason for her death.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
There's no proof of her survival, either. Here's the scene in question.

And it wouldn't be an offscreen death, given that we clearly see the reason for her death.
No, it's still an offscreen death, in a scenario which a characters fate is unknown it's likely a lead up towards their survival, cases where the opposite is true is incredibly rare, and requires good writing, set up, and pay off, this scenario has none of those, so i feel it more logical to assume she's alive, especially considering the utter lack of a devestated reaction from luka

Also, in the alice route, this doesnt even happen

Reactions: YokoSan

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Help please. I was playing the game just fine with no problems but then this occurred:
bandicam 2024-08-27 20-13-09-165.jpg
It only happened when the game crashed after I fought that lamia group in the Pyramid. Then when I booted up the game this error window appeared. I got rid of the all the saves except the one I needed and it seemed to fix it but got rid of all my achievements and I don't think I should fight that lamia group again.

Last edited:

neonsky

Aug 12, 2020
Would it be possible to ask for a download of the 2.41 version?
Ik the part 3 demo is out but I want to play 2.41

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Would it be possible to ask for a download of the 2.41 version?
Ik the part 3 demo is out but I want to play 2.41
Huh, i wonder why people arent even being given the option, couldnt find a 2.41 version in the thread, sorry

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
Hey.. is it's possible to get exclusive weapons on loc? Like I'm on 100 hours already and I have only 1 for Sonya from Reaper
I don't need them for now becouse Alice one shot everything at 1100 floor, but I want to see how it's looks..
Wiki didn't give me nothing about that..

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Hey.. is it's possible to get exclusive weapons on loc? Like I'm on 100 hours already and I have only 1 for Sonya from Reaper
I don't need them for now becouse Alice one shot everything at 1100 floor, but I want to see how it's looks..
Wiki didn't give me nothing about that..
I mean, should be, but at a low chance, like most legendaries anyways
also wth are you doing on floor 1100 go to carnage loc already, way better chanced and more chaotic weapons i think

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
I mean, should be, but at a low chance, like most legendaries anyways
also wth are you doing on floor 1100 go to carnage loc already, way better chanced and more chaotic weapons i think
I don't know what I'm doing here, but if I will stop I will lose so much progress hahaha

White Rabbit can drop it too in the gacha?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes