RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
the translation you downloaded, did you download from "download repository" on bitbucket or did you download file named "MGQ_Paradox_3.01_Japanese_Script.zip"?

you need to use "download repository"

Also you need to update the one-click patcher.

Best to delete the it in your folder since it is old, and download one-click patcher and translation from bitbucket.

install one-click patcher, put translation files in translated files folder, add cheese , use .bat
it work now thanks and it was bit bucket

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
Hey..I need help, I'm tryed 2 types of mods who allows you to unlock race/job, but it's not working for some reason anymore.. 2.41 version
1723839681094.png

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Its a purely cosmetic gripe but I am disappointed alma elma's magical girl cut-in doesn't happen when using witchification. This also means luka's cut-in won't play for the justice kaiser super transformation.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
and side note i forgott to ask it it supposed for it to say it version 2,41,00 rather than 3,00
No it's not supposed to say 2.41. As for the fix to your problem you might want to search it on this thread. Because it's a known issue for some so you should probably be able to find the solution.

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
No it's not supposed to say 2.41. As for the fix to your problem you might want to search it on this thread. Because it's a known issue for some so you should probably be able to find the solution.
thanks for the answer i found out the reason is says 2.41 it is the patch thing to make a few mods work

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
I'm sure this question is asked often, but it's been... 4ish years since I last checked on this.
How's part 3 coming along? I assume well since there's a demo now...

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Any news on full release? I've been checking the cien site, but no updates there

I'm sure this question is asked often, but it's been... 4ish years since I last checked on this.
How's part 3 coming along? I assume well since there's a demo now...
It'ss supposed to releasse by the end of this year, assuming nothing goes wrong
Yes, the demo is literally here, check the thread

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
It'ss supposed to releasse by the end of this year, assuming nothing goes wrong
Yes, the demo is literally here, check the thread
I know the demo is here, I'm just content to wait for part 3 to release.
I've pretty much been following this game for a decade now, what's a year or two more~ Hope the translation team is faster then it used to be at least.

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
Hello guys, i need help if someone has the solution. I'm stuck in the scenario I have to find the character Nero in Harpy village but he is nowhere to be found I've already met him once in the starting town. View attachment 3951145
After you pass the first Tartarus, talk with the lady from famous Inn in Iliasburg, then talk with the mayor of Happines Village.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Not looking so good for us bros. Already almost September and no release date. :eek:
Wouldn't worry about a release date too much, it'll come out when it's ready. Last I heard they were in another, larger, phase of QA/bug-fixing. That kinda stuff takes time, especially in a game that has as many conditionals as this one. After all, there's 2 routes (maybe 3 if a Chaos route becomes a thing) but 5 choices just at the end of the demo: stick with Alice, stick with Ilias, betray Alice for Ilias, betray Ilias for Alice, and search for a 3rd way. There's story beats that happen in Alice's route that don't happen in Ilias', and vice versa, and they had to build around that. Not to mention all the abilities/skills they'll be adding and balancing/fixing them, etc. Shit's gonna be big, and so testing and fixing takes a while, even with a lot of people.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes