RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
As always all paywalled updates are about things other than MGQ Paradox.
Yep, it will be out before December as was previously said by the team. My guess is late October/mid November. But really it's still a year out before I'm going to play it because the translation team is going to be working for a long time and games like this really aren't fun if you can't read them.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
It was previously concluded i think that this isnt really an mgqp update, if you use some translator it comes out to " Plans for lovers of exploitation creatures and exploitation traps Text ADV "Exploitation Trap Dungeon" now being distributed "

So maybe its just a new game?
Thank you for sharing the translated text. Anything ToroToro Resistance collabs on or makes is something worth trying

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
why no full save link ?
For several reasons:
  1. Because with a roster full of over 200 characters means the trained units come down to preference, likely sexual as well, and people can be reasonably uncomfortable about sharing that.
  2. Because the effort to make a save of a maxed out team of just Sonya and the Unfortunate Friends with no other unit recruited (save the story ones, but they don't need to be trained) is just barely not funny enough to make the grind worth it.
  3. Because you could literally start a new game and unlock all the CGs with the secret button if you didn't want to bother playing through the game yourself to get context.
Seriously, just play it yourself. Play the first trilogy, then this one. You won't be disappointed.

...Look. Let me put it clearly; this game has people who are willing to wait more than a decade for a fully translated release. Take the slow route, or you'll run out of patience before the game is complete.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Hello, does anyone have a full save of Ilias?, but a good save, not an edited and cheated one like the ones out there, a normal save, not with all the objects and characters ultra-cheated.

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
how does this work? is this a sequel to the original visual novel? a remake? should i finish the vn first?

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
...Look. Let me put it clearly; this game has people who are willing to wait more than a decade for a fully translated release. Take the slow route, or you'll run out of patience before the game is complete.
Willing? wait? People cried and bitched for years :KEK:

how does this work? is this a sequel to the original visual novel? a remake? should i finish the vn first?
Yes and no, it's not a sequel to the trilogy, but it is a sequel chronilogically to the timeline of events

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Stealth sequel, as in you don't realize how it is one until you do, and it is great. Definitely finish the original VN, because as Noah Neim above tried explaining, it is convoluted. And explaining why is spoilers.

Willing? wait? People cried and bitched for years :KEK:
...I never said people waited quietly for all this time. But we have waited. Isn't that why we are still here?

Yanho

May 25, 2022
I always wanted to ask this.Why does some cg have longer scenes than the actual game over scenes?(E.g. battle fuckers scenes)

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
After pressing the button for "Full Unlock Mode", where do I go to access the goods (e.g. scenes, cg, etc.)?
in the main menu

I always wanted to ask this.Why does some cg have longer scenes than the actual game over scenes?(E.g. battle fuckers scenes)
You mean like stuff you get from affection? Honestly does it matter? I'd prefer the scenes where you fucking die to be shorter than the ones where you dont, even if both scenes have the same subject matter which i often find disgusting with this game

Reactions: mysorcpwns

Yanho

May 25, 2022
You mean like stuff you get from affection? Honestly does it matter? I'd prefer the scenes where you fucking die to be shorter than the ones where you dont, even if both scenes have the same subject matter which i often find disgusting with this game
I mean like why the cg of battle fuckers got more cum scenes than the actual bf

Halberdier44

Feb 9, 2024
small medal hack for 2.41? Buyed wrong thing, was thinking it's allow me to use fencer =_= ... lost 30 medals for nothing
You need noble job prior via medal queen, its way cheaper. For small medal hack just patch your game with cheese since I presume you aren't using the pre-patched version here, so translation won't be lost.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes