RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
If I wanna downgrade from v3.00 to v2.41, do I only need to drag and drop the files from " MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 03-31-2024.rar " found under others in the main thread? My game opens as v2.41 if I do, but i'm not sure if i'll encounter gamebreaking bugs later in the game :/
why would you want to downgrade?

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024
i have a question where tf is the vampire castle i followed what it said north from grand noah didnt find a single island

Kitogada

May 22, 2024
Hi ! i've some questions about the game, i tried to get my answers by reading a bit of this thread but he's pretty... Long, so sorry if it already been answered.

Do i have to do anything before starting the game ? I saw that there's some translations, uncensor mods, a pre-patch translator, etc... But considering there's only a bit that is untranslated, i didn't understood if it already have been applied or if it translate the bit that is left..

About the uncensor mods, i downloaded them but i dont find where to put the PNG to replace them. Any idea ?

Thank you for the answers :) ( Hope my english ain't too bad too )

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Hi ! i've some questions about the game, i tried to get my answers by reading a bit of this thread but he's pretty... Long, so sorry if it already been answered.

Do i have to do anything before starting the game ? I saw that there's some translations, uncensor mods, a pre-patch translator, etc... But considering there's only a bit that is untranslated, i didn't understood if it already have been applied or if it translate the bit that is left..

About the uncensor mods, i downloaded them but i dont find where to put the PNG to replace them. Any idea ?

Thank you for the answers :) ( Hope my english ain't too bad too )
If the game is in jap, you could try to manually translate with the patch, its easy:
I didnt donwloaded the f95 version so i dont know if its already in english or no, if its in english, you are good to go.

If you want to uncensor, you just need to decrypt the game, go where the pics are in any rpg game and replace them. Personally i dont bother with it as its no big censor and i think its ai uncesor. Link and other mods:

No really need to do any futher step, i think there is a small bug you will find eventually in game but the answer should be found easy in the thread.

I hope it helped :)

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Lube up your butthole, alot of monster girls will be playing with it

why would you want to downgrade?
Because every demo is a buggy mess and risks saves being wiped, and loc stuff, which in order to play in 3.00 you apperently need to get an even more buggy mess of a mod

Kitogada

May 22, 2024
If the game is in jap, you could try to manually translate with the patch, its easy:
I didnt donwloaded the f95 version so i dont know if its already in english or no, if its in english, you are good to go.

If you want to uncensor, you just need to decrypt the game, go where the pics are in any rpg game and replace them. Personally i dont bother with it as its no big censor and i think its ai uncesor. Link and other mods:

No really need to do any futher step, i think there is a small bug you will find eventually in game but the answer should be found easy in the thread.

I hope it helped :)
Thanks it helped a lot ^^ I thought i had to do somethign more than that because i had an error after closing the game and trying to re open it, i managed to make it work again by removing the saves, launching the game, putting the save back and F12 for reloading the game, but the affection of ALL the monsters was going back to 0, which could be.... A little problem for seeing some scenes..

1721825664134.png

If it can help, this is the error i got when i try to launch it with the save still in the game folder, if it don't, i'll try to not go to 100 affection with the monsters you encounter on the map, maybe it was because of that :)

Thanks for the answer still :D

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks it helped a lot ^^ I thought i had to do somethign more than that because i had an error after closing the game and trying to re open it, i managed to make it work again by removing the saves, launching the game, putting the save back and F12 for reloading the game, but the affection of ALL the monsters was going back to 0, which could be.... A little problem for seeing some scenes..

View attachment 3862348

If it can help, this is the error i got when i try to launch it with the save still in the game folder, if it don't, i'll try to not go to 100 affection with the monsters you encounter on the map, maybe it was because of that :)

Thanks for the answer still :D
I checked the discord server and i found someone who had this problem (and i hope it solved).
Pretty much your saved got corrupted because you close the game clicking that red X instead of quitting the game by the menu option.
Also try to use more than one save, specially for this cases, like use the save 1 and then the save 2 and then the save 3 and so on.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tom342

Apr 22, 2018
This is probably really easy to figure out sorry if so but how do I get my companion Horn to change her race to Yoma

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
This is probably really easy to figure out sorry if so but how do I get my companion Horn to change her race to Yoma
By.... going to the temple?
Or are you asking for promestein race changes?
go for the race change quest and... do it i guess, i cant remember who horn is but unless she is a land dweller its not gonna work

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
They released an update but what is it all about? paywalled behind 500 yen

It was previously concluded i think that this isnt really an mgqp update, if you use some translator it comes out to " Plans for lovers of exploitation creatures and exploitation traps Text ADV "Exploitation Trap Dungeon" now being distributed "

So maybe its just a new game?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes