RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Varjnasiroa

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone playing this without touching the OG, how would you rate the... sensation, for my lack of better word, versus after learning of the OG story?

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Anyone playing this without touching the OG, how would you rate the... sensation, for my lack of better word, versus after learning of the OG story?
Combat is better, story is also really good. However, the caveat is that you need to have played the original trilogy or at least know enough of the story for many of the jokes, side comments, and plot to make sense.
Because, you know, it is the Original History.

And there are great gems in it, like using the Quadruple Giga on the imp.

viergamere

Apr 11, 2018
If I wanna downgrade from v3.00 to v2.41, do I only need to drag and drop the files from " MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 03-31-2024.rar " found under others in the main thread? My game opens as v2.41 if I do, but i'm not sure if i'll encounter gamebreaking bugs later in the game :/

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Dunno how i would have felt but as a lore enthusiastic I would be confused and surprise by how many charismatic mons there are in this game and by how many there are. But alas I played the og first so i guess the best thing for me in this is how you can work almost any mon that you like and by how many New mons there are here, tho i'm still a bit sad about how this luka is dull compared to MGQ luka about how he expresses himself and his... ideals? he doesn't grow like in the original and thats a bum, compared to the original this one is still an upgrade. if for me mqg was a 4/5 this is a 4.1/5 (becuse part 3 is still not out, can't judge the full game yet get me?)

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
I fucking kneel that you can somehow come up with this
I was quite surprised myself, after a bit of introspection I found out that's what I actually usually do when consuming erotic/sexual media, I have like a girl I have my eyes on and then wait for her to have erotic scene.

Once she does, the sexual-emotion factor gets fulfilled, so I suppose it's basically an "emotional N-U-T" alongside the actual one.

Like if I encounter her H-scene, I can suddenly go again even if I'm already spent. :KEK:

If we got Luka to do his own reborn mother and aunt in Part 2, it will happen with Neris too eventually.
Yes, AND he gets to do it with his grandmother too, and the other aunt Eden, so this gives me hope haha.

Same Neris is cute as fuck + ince... I mean twintails girls are amazing :)
Petite, small-breasted girls with twintails hairstyle just hits different (and that hairstyle does something nice for curvy girls too), and I love her powered-up form too, she looks really cool and very powerful (and very sexy).

MegaZerozero0

Jul 14, 2020
apparently alchemy cant be used in the demo. as far as I know you need to use the auto collect ability is not working with the part 3 demo.

Varjnasiroa

Dec 7, 2018
apparently alchemy cant be used in the demo. as far as I know you need to use the auto collect ability is not working with the part 3 demo.

Need further test. As far as my experience goes, the auto collect works just fine as abillity on Gilgorn but rarely procs on Promestein. It also may be the job itself that has issue, not the skill.

Reactions: MegaZerozero0

Varjnasiroa

Dec 7, 2018
I just had an epiphany.

Luka claiming he owns Tartarus 's like major foreshadowing on par with "My mother was an angel you know?"

Source: First Tartarus dive, Shesta encounter - talk choice

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
story: 40 hours
gridning 20 hours
Looking around the map for the dumbass place you gotta go to 20 hours
LOC 200 hours
it's about average
No wonder it took 7 years and again, there was the Collaboration project, then internal problems like the case of Xelvy.

It seems that TTR loves his universe and invests a lot in his game. Despite all the problems he may have had for 7 years.

To me it would be obvious that there could be a sequel to MGQ.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MegaZerozero0

Jul 14, 2020
Need further test. As far as my experience goes, the auto collect works just fine as abillity on Gilgorn but rarely procs on Promestein. It also may be the job itself that has issue, not the skill.
Thanks for the advice. I did further testing and from what I can see only the alchemist level 9 ability is working. I had all four of my characters be alchemists and after 10 minutes it didn't proc, also Lucia's and Crowley's special traits also didn't proc, but when you use the equip able ability and not using the alchemist job the ability Proceed. so it seems both the special traits and job passive aren't working but the equip ability does work. I haven't unlocked the golden alchemist yet so I have to still test that passive.

Last edited:

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I just had an epiphany.

Luka claiming he owns Tartarus 's like major foreshadowing on par with "My mother was an angel you know?"

Source: First Tartarus dive, Shesta encounter - talk choice
technically speaking he kinda does, ilias is a major contributor to the creation of the world, the great disaster is basically something that occured on her proprety, and since by extension it's no unreasonable to say that ilias is unrelated to the angels, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, the next closest peron genetically would be him. thus technically making him the owner of the world

jesus fucking christ lol
No wonder it took 7 years and again, there was the Collaboration project, then internal problems like the case of Xelvy.

It seems that TTR loves his universe and invests a lot in his game. Despite all the problems he may have had for 7 years.

Lol i was fucking around, i mean the story really does take around 40 hours but i spent alot of the time grinding and trying to do other stuff, a realisitc unironic estimate where you complete most common objectives (all companions and all side quests) would be around 40-50 hours even excluding grinding
Loc thing is 100% true though

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
i beat my first run on paradox difficulty i guarantee you it will take more then 50 hours.
also fuck colab on paradox difficulty. its possible but 100% depended on RNG gods

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
i beat my first run on paradox difficulty i guarantee you it will take more then 50 hours.
also fuck colab on paradox difficulty. its possible but 100% depended on RNG gods
paradox isnt exactly intended to be a fair difficulty, it's masochistic torture for masochists who werent satisfied enough with the bullying of the game :KEK:

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
paradox isnt exactly intended to be a fair difficulty, it's masochistic torture for masochists who weren't satisfied enough with the bullying of the game :KEK:
i personally liked experience. it makes combat more tactical and forces you to really engage with game mechanics.
i tried brute forcing but after some point it just dose not work anymore. you must have really good team comp and strategy's.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
i personally liked experience. it makes combat more tactical and forces you to really engage with game mechanics.
i tried brute forcing but after some point it just dose not work anymore. you must have really good team comp and strategy's.
you do you, personally dont see a point in engaging yourself in the mechanics of paradox,

Reactions: maroder

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021

now im curious with that,what internal problems :C?

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
im just interested why do you think like that?
I mean, first of all, im not a fan of turn based games in the first place
But most important, mgdp isnt a deep game, it's about as complex as the average combat system, it isnt complex nor interesting, strategies are matching attribues and status effects
To give an example, game like fear and hunger was made to be difficult, requiring experimentation and creativity of the player to deal with enemies which traditionall overpower them due to the lack of a levelling system or overpowered gear (aside from a few)
paradox just doesnt have good difficulty design, the enemies are just buffed so much that they vastly overpower you, which makes the game harder sure, but not in a good way
Basically, if you're gonna put the effort into something, do it in something good, it's like dedicating a 1000 hour analsys on a shitty book series contrary to a good one

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes