RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Halberdier44

Feb 9, 2024
So after I used the One-click Patcher to fix the Nefrtiti Lamias bug, my game language back to Japanese. Does anyone know how to changed it back to English ?

View attachment 3812708 View attachment 3812710
Either you reinstall the pre-patch or you download Arzox's patch, download general repository and place the files in their corresponding places where you THEN use one-click patcher.

You can also download the cheats from here aka cheese.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
It's the support button, view it like patreon, that's how Torotoro leeches from fans while we wait for part 3 :p
Perks are the game itself when it comes out, and acces to his weird not so great boys/tentacle rape doujins. Not sure if there is something else :)
Thanks for your wisdom for my dumb question my friend,have a great day :3

Reactions: Loves Butt

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Still wishing we get to have intense lovey dovey SEEEEGGGSS with Neris in part 3 though. I've been holding onto my special separate "Neris nut" for years since I first saw her in-game, UOOOOGGHH!!! :HideThePain:

B0SS TOROTORO-CHAN PLS.

(still confused as to why she has that succubus-like wings on her normal form though, that or it's a disguise she can use since she can hide her lamia tail and all. Still it would be very erotic if she has succubus-like tendencies ehehehehehehehe...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeyla

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Which brings us to the actually important question of MGQ lore: Is Luka a femboy?
No he is not, this is a Japanese thing I don't know if there is a name for it but essentially he is the opposite of a Loli-Baba you know those old women that look like kids, well Luka is meant to be Shota like despite being an adult, which may give him slight femboy vibes due to the shota's stereotypical slightly cuter girlish looks, but he is basicaly just an adult Shota :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Still wishing we get to have intense lovey dovey SEEEEGGGSS with Neris in part 3 though. I've been holding onto my special separate "Neris nut" for years since I first saw her in-game, UOOOOGGHH!!! :HideThePain:

B0SS TOROTORO-CHAN PLS.

(still confused as to why she has that succubus-like wings on her normal form though, that or it's a disguise she can use since she can hide her lamia tail and all. Still it would be very erotic if she has succubus-like tendencies ehehehehehehehe...)
Same Neris is cute as fuck + ince... I mean twintails girls are amazing :)

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021

B0SS TOROTORO-CHAN PLS.

If we got Luka to do his own reborn mother and aunt in Part 2, it will happen with Neris too eventually.

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Technically speaking, they're not related, ship of theseus kind of deal
Derived of a Theseus Ship, more like. But yeah, I've always wondered how parallel worlds applies to genetics and incest, specifically in cases of genderbent versions. And we have Doppel-Luka coming up, right? Not exactly the same thing, but it makes you wonder...

IkariShinjidesu

Jan 17, 2022
Uwaah! Triple-posting!

Which brings us to the actually important question of MGQ lore: Is Luka a femboy?

He most certainly is a sub, and he does show up in the Part 3 preview in a maid costume to infiltrate a monster girl club. This is certainly a topic that will last us until the full release.
More like a shota, a legal shota and the straightest shota ever
he's canonically only into women, no dudes or some other gay shit (those things are all commissioned fanarts)

IkariShinjidesu

Jan 17, 2022
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Derived of a Theseus Ship, more like. But yeah, I've always wondered how parallel worlds applies to genetics and incest, specifically in cases of genderbent versions. And we have Doppel-Luka coming up, right? Not exactly the same thing, but it makes you wonder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes