RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

NoOneSpecial1231

Feb 24, 2018
If I actually want difficulty, do I need to limit myself to non collab characters I play on hell( also if I do collab wont I get overleveled for the main story), not paradox yet but I am considering it. Just beat the cirque was slightly challenging but it was also Luka spam the 1k light aoe move as I went Illias route and Eden does similar dmg.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
If I actually want difficulty, do I need to limit myself to non collab characters I play on hell( also if I do collab wont I get overleveled for the main story), not paradox yet but I am considering it. Just beat the cirque was slightly challenging but it was also Luka spam the 1k light aoe move as I went Illias route and Eden does similar dmg.
collab characters arent game changers at all
At best you got the access to the pleasure gravity strat and daiji who can be turned into a versatile support
There's a level limit anyways, you can just hit it if you want, hell i'd assume even without griniding you would've already done so

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So I finally bit the bullet and decided to go through the demo (I wanted to wait for translations and also to not get my hopes up), and I wanted to know; what's available for what routes? Also, I went through the tanuki/kitsune thing with Alice and kind of automatically sided with the kitsunes... Is there any way to fight/recruit the kitsunes afterwards, or is it another classic "do it in the next playthough" kind of thing?

Last edited:

kark

Jun 18, 2017
So I finally bit the bullet and decided to go through the demo (I wanted to wait for translations and also to not get my hopes up), and I wanted to know; what's available for what routes? Also, I went through the tanuki/kitsune thing with Alice and kind of automatically sided with the kitsunes... Is there any way to fight/recruit the kitsunes afterwards, or is it another classic "do it in the next playthough" kind of thing?
-For the demo, both routes are almost the same, the only notable difference is that only Alice route can recruit the cockroach queen (maybe im wrong) and the final fight of the demo that maybe i should no go into details but its just different enemies or lack of them. Also different conversations as always.

-You dont exactly side with kitsune or tanuki but anyways, you will be able to recruit the kitsunes in the last zone of the demo. The tanukis, in case you missed someone, you can fight them in a building in the tanuki village, some npc in said building will talk about it.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
collab characters arent game changers at all
At best you got the access to the pleasure gravity strat and daiji who can be turned into a versatile support
There's a level limit anyways, you can just hit it if you want, hell i'd assume even without griniding you would've already done so
Actually they are some of them are immune to all damage except pleasure, which means most enemies and bosses in base game can't even damage them. But yeah if you avoid those you'll be fine with collab characters.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Actually they are some of them are immune to all damage except pleasure, which means most enemies and bosses in base game can't even damage them. But yeah if you avoid those you'll be fine with collab characters.
most enemies still have pleasure attacks though, since it's kind of a monster rape game
But not sure how much will it really be relevant since to play collab you need to complete part 2 anyways, and if the op expects difficulty on his second playthrough then idk what to tell him

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
For me i go MGQ/Shrift Characters and im Okay with how it go,but when we gonna play that "Great decision" is gonna be hard xD

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
most enemies still have pleasure attacks though, since it's kind of a monster rape game
But not sure how much will it really be relevant since to play collab you need to complete part 2 anyways, and if the op expects difficulty on his second playthrough then idk what to tell him
yeah second playthrough with most unlocked and max level is a breeze even in Paradox difficulty

• Red Heart
Reactions: UmekoMashimi

Cr1tical

Oct 29, 2021
No part 3 is in bug testing and fixing before release, so give a few more months, and I would say YEARS for the translation, but with the progression of AI it might be a bit faster who knows, Probably come back in about a year to check :)
i heard from someone that when the final part of mgq paradox releases the english translation comes with it so i hope that's true

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
It's the support button, view it like patreon, that's how Torotoro leeches from fans while we wait for part 3 :p
Perks are the game itself when it comes out, and acces to his weird not so great boys/tentacle rape doujins. Not sure if there is something else :)
Femboys and tentacles go together like Alice and ama ama dango.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes