Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
So, there still is no gallery or cheat mode available, isn't it?
Literally all of the 'scenes' are acceible at all times if you just play the game, it seems kinda pointless for a gallery to exist
And altough there has been a cheat mode for a while, you can just go fight mimics and max yourself out pretty quickly

Sep 5, 2022
hello I will replay this game again but I want to add some mods on it, what mods you guys recommend?
If looking for vanilla romance with no non-con and some light femdom, The Moaning Forest is pretty good. After that you'll have to choose what you want: there's everything from Lillian's Demon Queen "reveal" to mermaid beach party to shelling out 2500 eros to get Nara drunk on a date. See the wiki and fuck around.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Hey guys, I have been having some mod problems when using the Android version of the game.

The mods themselves load up just fine and the dialogue as well but it's not showing the images and it's just text instead of a picture. Wondering if anyone else encountered the issue and have made a fix for it?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys, I have been having some mod problems when using the Android version of the game.

The mods themselves load up just fine and the dialogue as well but it's not showing the images and it's just text instead of a picture. Wondering if anyone else encountered the issue and have made a fix for it?
Some mods don't have Art, and only have Text descriptions (much like some of the Enemies were in the vanilla game in the past prior to Art being made for them).

I'm more curious about how you got Mods to work on the Android version. Did you simply make the Mod folder in the folder of the game on Android and put the Mods there? (since I didn't see any Mod folder by default on Android in the specific folder)

Shande

Jul 15, 2022
Does anybody have any clue as to how I can remove "Kotone's Hypno Lover" perk. The buffs are okay but I already saw all her content and don't really want the debuffs that come with the perk. I don't like my trance start at 5 or being level 10 in multiple fetish categories.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Does anybody have any clue as to how I can remove "Kotone's Hypno Lover" perk. The buffs are okay but I already saw all her content and don't really want the debuffs that come with the perk. I don't like my trance start at 5 or being level 10 in multiple fetish categories.
Iafaik as of current all such custom Perks given by specific girls can be removed at will (or re-added) by the same girls).
Go back to Kotone and check her dialogue options, she should allow for a removal of the perk I think.
If not you'll probably have to use the Console Commands to find and remove the perk, but I think it might not be needed here

Reactions: JungleNuts

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Some mods don't have Art, and only have Text descriptions (much like some of the Enemies were in the vanilla game in the past prior to Art being made for them).

I'm more curious about how you got Mods to work on the Android version. Did you simply make the Mod folder in the folder of the game on Android and put the Mods there? (since I didn't see any Mod folder by default on Android in the specific folder)
Yeah, pretty much I just did that and then updated my save just to be sure. I remember there being a guide on the modding page on how to put mods in the game.

It worked on other versions of the game before, however I think it is really not working with this current game version.

Still, I can use the mods, items, and also get to the story quests. It is just the photos that are not showing at all.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes