Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
...Got a issue here...tutorial can't be turned back on. pressing the button in the options does nothing. Something in the complex breeding mod is causing it.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
...Got a issue here...tutorial can't be turned back on. pressing the button in the options does nothing. Something in the complex breeding mod is causing it.
Yes, complex breeding mod disables tutorial, because it stops being correct in a CB game.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I think Complex Breeding has huge (4) as the biggest possible womb size. But since the main post about CB was deleted by the author, I can't be sure.
So it seems that womb size can get to 5...although idk if that's just CB i have other mods in the pack used as well.

Reactions: flannan

emilioos

Oct 7, 2021
How do you use save files (and pls link), i've tried putting the files in the save data folder but nothing happens

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do you use save files (and pls link), i've tried putting the files in the save data folder but nothing happens
The game keeps save files in folder
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData\
Every save is 2 save files.

emilioos

Oct 7, 2021
The game keeps save files in folder
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData\
Every save is 2 save files.
The thing is that i dont have the applepie folder bacause i got the game through here( or maybe i dont know how to read

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I thought i remembered that cosmetic potions could be used on slaves...am i wrong or does one of the mods break that?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Any workarounds? it's annoying me a bit that all my children have white hair because that's the color of the player. can i turn off CB, load save, potion them, save, turn CB back on then load again? will that work?
I think you can still use random appearance potions.
But know that in CB, each race's looks are condensed into a smaller range of possibilities. So, for example, vampires would have some kind of gray or white hair color no matter what you do.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I think you can still use random appearance potions.
But know that in CB, each race's looks are condensed into a smaller range of possibilities. So, for example, vampires would have some kind of gray or white hair color no matter what you do.
Problem with random potions is that it sometimes changes the entire SPECIES. i used one on a goblin girl and she turned human.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
flannan This...

there are more than one cheat mod? i only know of the one in the mod pack

I thought for a moment i could use the numpad keyboard extended mod, but it's only for eyes and skin, no hair

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I see. So she still counts as goblin, but has white skin now. Mysterious. Maybe it's the Tits mod.

there are more than one cheat mod? i only know of the one in the mod pack

I thought for a moment i could use the numpad keyboard extended mod, but it's only for eyes and skin, no hair
I know of cheat menu, numpad keyboard extended, and outside of modpack, there is a mod that allows use of dev appearance change menu.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I see. So she still counts as goblin, but has white skin now. Mysterious. Maybe it's the Tits mod.

I know of cheat menu, numpad keyboard extended, and outside of modpack, there is a mod that allows use of dev appearance change menu.
no, i just didn't re-select the character, they were now human.

where can i find the dev appearance mod?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes