Collection Video Maximus Jandari Collection [2024-09-26] [MaximusJandari]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

mintedcoffe

Aug 19, 2019
Thank you for the share.

But is that it? Single shot camera and repetitive animations? I mean, it's better than his others, they are all like this and they are great. But after all those updates about hiring, and complexity, and artistry, and super complex machines and animations, and what gases are being pumped, and schematics, it that it? Not even a single different camera shot, no "other camera" to show her ass, or her balls or anything? No different stimulation methods? No body movement, or entering the scene, not event a light switch, if the endless text didn't tell me she was out at first i was not even gonna pay attention. Even the other animations had the girls being transported to the room.

It's good, really good, but i expected more alter 4 months and all that talk.

Nov 9, 2018
Can someone tell me what he writes about? Is it like lore for the milking videos or just like random smut stuff he writes?
The last text-only post he made was 11K characters long, I think I'd get a 7 day suspension by the mods if I posted it. The super TL;DR is that he's letting perfect be the enemy of good enough

Jun 7, 2024
But is that it? It's good, really good, but i expected more alter 4 months and all that talk.
22.gif 4.png 2.png 3.png
1) BloodyStatsPadding Thankyou for the share & Thanks to maximus for this sweet futa milking anim!
2) mintedcoffe i share some of your thoughts, This sombra anim follows the same dark lighting as the kiriko one, its too dark too see much of anything, i get it, to have "quality", cinematic lighting is used
3) It would've been better if it was in portrait mode (i had to flip the vid clockwise xD) or she was upright like the 3rd pic (lighting is good with this one), ik this would break the Sleeping Restrained Torture Setting :( [which is fucking hot]. These 2 reasons dont make it a perpetually goonable anim :(
4) Making these changes would make it a repeated setting so i share(/propose xD) Dom3d's- Fem Milking Futa Vid (4th Pic) for a fresh idea to transition into proper futa x fem than just futa milking vids, as most viewer base safe ideas like the machines, characters and angles have been used up

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
The last text-only post he made was 11K characters long, I think I'd get a 7 day suspension by the mods if I posted it. The super TL;DR is that he's letting perfect be the enemy of good enough
Oh so it's just like updates or something. For some reason I thought he was writing like lore or some sort of story that went along with the animations.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
4) Making these changes would make it a repeated setting so i share(/propose xD) Dom3d's- Fem Milking Futa Vid (4th Pic) for a fresh idea to transition into proper futa x fem than just futa milking vids, as most viewer base safe ideas like the machines, characters and angles have been used up
And when that happens MJ will end up being a carbon copy fo puppetmaster3D, which is either a plus or a minus for some. Just a huncg really, but....

Now that you mention it OiledFutanarixFemaleFuck, the composition is kind of strange. I get that he's experimenting with different designs, but it was kind of an awkward watch
Like the other guy said above, its possible that MJ had gone oevr his/her peak. It makes sense why MJ focuses so much on a lot of details now rather than substance of the main presentation itself, to me at least.

Uneducated opinion, but hey.....Its an opionion nonethelesss. Well, whatever happens from here on, im just glad that MJ is a thing iguess. And there goes my download for the day lol. Cheers

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes