Collection Video Maximus Jandari Collection [2024-09-26] [MaximusJandari]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
he's also over complicating this by alot. i get he does all these crazy machine sex vids but this is just gonna take more time to make which he doesn't have, and this essay is just an unnecessarily long way of saying he over did it and now he's bogged down with a machine that's probably going to be used for just one animation.

Reactions: Kestral

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
i wonder if his true passion would be animating mecha or guns, i feel like hed have a crowd for that too tbh

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
he's also over complicating this by alot. i get he does all these crazy machine sex vids but this is just gonna take more time to make which he doesn't have, and this essay is just an unnecessarily long way of saying he over did it and now he's bogged down with a machine that's probably going to be used for just one animation.
Passion is one thing, but yeah in some of his/her more "recent" releases, MJ seemed to tunnel-vision'ing alot on overdoing the details which would prolly get overlooked, more often than not.

Yknow...Sometimes, its the execution of the presentation itself that makes it something. I still remember MJ from the early days before he/she went "post-modern artiste" mode and started "selling" his/her stuff, and how neat the releases are. Like, regardless of the viewership (and or the "artistic pacing" of the contents themselves), MJ got a lot more freedom then on what the fella wanted to do and make.....Oh hey look, an overwatch character

I guess at this point, MJ'd reached a stage where he/she got burnt out and not have alot going on anymore in his/her head? And maybe thats why they pushed so hard on "quality"? Happens to everybody at some point.
I wonder how many funky looking contraptions MJ can come up with, before it too started to feel stale for him/her.

Welp, whichever way it goes...if theres one thing i learned about these kinds of things, is that if "donations" are involved, theres always something stalling them. And if there aint any, they'd make one :KEK:

Ka-ching!

So lets just wait it out, see how far MJ and the gang he/she rounded up would flip themselves before the eventual release. Should be some fun read, if were into soap operas lol.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
i wonder if his true passion would be animating mecha or guns, i feel like hed have a crowd for that too tbh
Its also possible that he might have other gigs or binds in mind, yeah. No way someone with MJ's skills would just be a "subscription artist". Or maybe two? lol

Wollegag

Jul 5, 2022
Does anyone know if MJ writes novels? I like his writing style and reading some naughty stories alongside his projects would be a niche idea. He could add a lot more lore and stories surrounding his characters and Aimee if he's so into details. I would definitely like to read it.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
what bugs me is that this long wall of text doesn't help out the patron at all. the bottom line is, he fucked up by over complicating this, so all of this fluff about he lost sight of what he wanted n all that. like you can make excuses but the patron gave them the cash to make this stuff with the promise of a return. they didn't get that. it all comes off really pretentious. which is ironic considering if you ask me he copped out when he started using the over watch models that everyone else uses.

MJ's claim to fame are his machines and his devices or robot characters like amiee, which even that the VA's doing most of the work selling the character i'll be honest. And now that he's cut out having to work on the models too by using OW gals that somebody else already did the work on. He's got free reign of the machines, but nobody's told em how to stop.

So he's gone ham on this thing and bloated it with feature creep. At least he realizes this to a point but this whole essay feels more like to try and make himself feel better rather than the patrons if you ask me.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
what bugs me is that this long wall of text doesn't help out the patron at all. the bottom line is, he fucked up by over complicating this, so all of this fluff about he lost sight of what he wanted n all that. like you can make excuses but the patron gave them the cash to make this stuff with the promise of a return. they didn't get that. it all comes off really pretentious. which is ironic considering if you ask me he copped out when he started using the over watch models that everyone else uses.

MJ's claim to fame are his machines and his devices or robot characters like amiee, which even that the VA's doing most of the work selling the character i'll be honest. And now that he's cut out having to work on the models too by using OW gals that somebody else already did the work on. He's got free reign of the machines, but nobody's told em how to stop.

So he's gone ham on this thing and bloated it with feature creep. At least he realizes this to a point but this whole essay feels more like to try and make himself feel better rather than the patrons if you ask me.
Whatever helps him/her, i guess. Im sure MJ's subscribers would agree LMAO. Ka-ching, baby~~ :BootyTime:
Also, no. It dont take much to write walls of essays.

This i know, cuz im guilty as well lol

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
Unpopular opinion but he peaked with Ashe.

Everything since has been pretty meh, he overcomplicated the mesh but you can't even see the details because of all the camera cuts.

He is that GOAT at this still but there is a marked deterioration. He is now outputting works slower ever since he decided to rebuild everything.

What he should have done is released some quick 1 minute renders with the assets he has already. Just in between, wouldn't even need to do much except some basic animation but that would at least appease his audience.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Unpopular opinion but he peaked with Ashe.

Everything since has been pretty meh, he overcomplicated the mesh but you can't even see the details because of all the camera cuts.

He is that GOAT at this still but there is a marked deterioration. He is now outputting works slower ever since he decided to rebuild everything.

What he should have done is released some quick 1 minute renders with the assets he has already. Just in between, wouldn't even need to do much except some basic animation but that would at least appease his audience.
after looking at the design of the new machine i'm wondering if its mostly the sculpt. cause thinking about it. like a robot arm or etc use very simple joints, like that's how alot of machines work simpler's better. he mentioned in update 39 that it was going to be a ‘all perfect all round universal super mesh’ and it was sculpted into retopo which is normal for like.. making a character.

but this is a machine they're just by nature very simple shapes but have alot of small parts usually, and he's made it into this convoluted nightmare of parts when all it does is just move around. looking at it now its no wonder its gotten out of control when he could have just used some basic hard modeling when he decided he wanted it to be a whole damn factory down to the smallest nut and bolt. there's pictures of stuff like a full on engineering document... for a 2-4 minute sex animation???

the work being put into this is so crazy for what won't even be used for anything else like its so wasteful, he might as well sell it off as a game asset or something at this point.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes