Nov 11, 2021
Is there like an item (or skill) that allows me to give up in battle so I can see defeat scenes without whittling down health?

EDIT: actually, there seems to be an option to just 'masturbate' when your arousal is high enough or whatever, and this allows you to just take damage passively, making getting defeated less tedious.. Not sure if this is part of the CN mod, but ah well.
And I don't think there is even a point to try to get all defeat scenes, seeing how there's not only an item that unlocks all scenes at the end, there's also like three more scenes you can get via lewd stages which will just make it even more tedious.... >< sigh

Last edited:

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
Is there like an item (or skill) that allows me to give up in battle so I can see defeat scenes without whittling down health?

EDIT: actually, there seems to be an option to just 'masturbate' when your arousal is high enough or whatever, and this allows you to just take damage passively, making getting defeated less tedious.. Not sure if this is part of the CN mod, but ah well.
And I don't think there is even a point to try to get all defeat scenes, seeing how there's not only an item that unlocks all scenes at the end, there's also like three more scenes you can get via lewd stages which will just make it even more tedious.... >< sigh
If you use the CN Mod, pressing “Q” gives you the option to surrender when caught.

Reactions: Star Constellation

mehmeme

May 8, 2018

Im pretty sure one of the guys in the nether ward sells an item that kills you. Otherwise you could play on crisis difficulty, then losing will come naturally :p

Reactions: Star Constellation

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
What is this 3 in 1 mod?
Apparently its the CH mod + 2 WIP Chinese mods for Celesphonia being merged into 1 dubbed as the "3in1" Mod for MGC. It adds a bunch of new content and mechanics similar to what the CH mod did but as of right now is still in the development phase and might take a few more months to complete. I asked around in the MGC modding discord and here's what they gave me.

"Its not about delay. Translating It was never a Plan in its current state. 3in1 mod Is a mod pack that wasnt part of the ch.mod. It included a previous ch.mod version among the 3 mods It uses but the others 2 mods were basically WIP from another author. Now the author of the 3in1 and of the CH.mod decided to cooperate to merge and expand the mod which Will be the next official Ch.mod update according to what i understood and when it'll happen, that Will get translated by translators. For now being what It Is, the 3in1 Is a WIP, so they never translated It."

"I dont know exactly which mods are used. I can tell There's additional missions, like a coffee shop Mission in ch3, the whole hypnosis school Is quite different and at later chapter there Is an hospital mutation Mission as well, which i still did not played through so i cant yet give an opinion about it. High tier magics have turns cooldowns, and uhh, some others changes to abilities. As a recap id Say, some of the Missions and of the concepts are interesting while some others are kinda in Need of a revision imo, like: hypnosis school additional h event all ending up with Amane giving a blowjob with whichever npc you have those interactions with, which make it too much repetitive if you want to unlock all the possible scenes/watch all the h events interactions with all the NPC's. The coffee shop Mission in chapter 3 Is a good mission imo, Just not a fan of how you lose the virginity during It, to specify Better, the game does advise you so its not the fact that After a specific point of the Mission if you choose to continue through It you are forced to lose virginity that i dont like, its more the way in which It happens, but overall its a decent Mission cause it offer a quite hard boss for the chapter you are in and its also the way to obtain the cow outfit trasformation for Phonia and i like having costumes being gained by playing actual contents instead of just finding/buying them for free. I cant give any details about hospital since ive yet to see It. It offers a new game+ optional transformation into abyssphonia After a specific badend that allows you to play as abyssphonia but It doesnt add anything different other then the transformation itself being kinda Powerful, id like that someday a proper different playthrough could be added to play abyssphonia with different plot, scenarios, missions, enemies etc etc, which i think would be way better."

You can actually try the early access development build of the 3in1 mod in the modding discord here: Just head over to the "3in1-guides-and-help" text channel and ask nicely for the build. But be warned: the build that's being shared is not up to date and is not planned to be shared up to date and is also not in English, it's more of just a sneak peak of what's to come. They plan to release the mod in full when it's ready.

If I were you I'd just wait for it to fully come out to experience everything in full as most of the people who have tried it said that most of what you will find in the outdated build are mostly incomplete scenes, costumes and mechanics. But you can always try the build if you want to.

I managed to dig up a few rough images from the modding discord of what seems to be new content from the 3in1 mod (atleast from the outdated one). Ill attach them to this post.

Also take a look at her new flustered/blushing face here, damn she looks delicious.

image (1).png

You can always find more information about the upcoming 3in1 MGC mod in the MGC modding link.

Last edited:

Mirai_Hikari

Aug 27, 2023
Apparently its the CH mod + 2 WIP Chinese mods for Celesphonia being merged into 1 dubbed as the "3in1" Mod for MGC. It adds a bunch of new content and mechanics similar to what the CH mod did but as of right now is still in the development phase and might take a few more months to complete. I asked around in the MGC modding discord and here's what they gave me.

"Its not about delay. Translating It was never a Plan in its current state. 3in1 mod Is a mod pack that wasnt part of the ch.mod. It included a previous ch.mod version among the 3 mods It uses but the others 2 mods were basically WIP from another author. Now the author of the 3in1 and of the CH.mod decided to cooperate to merge and expand the mod which Will be the next official Ch.mod update according to what i understood and when it'll happen, that Will get translated by translators. For now being what It Is, the 3in1 Is a WIP, so they never translated It."

"I dont know exactly which mods are used. I can tell There's additional missions, like a coffee shop Mission in ch3, the whole hypnosis school Is quite different and at later chapter there Is an hospital mutation Mission as well, which i still did not played through so i cant yet give an opinion about it. High tier magics have turns cooldowns, and uhh, some others changes to abilities. As a recap id Say, some of the Missions and of the concepts are interesting while some others are kinda in Need of a revision imo, like: hypnosis school additional h event all ending up with Amane giving a blowjob with whichever npc you have those interactions with, which make it too much repetitive if you want to unlock all the possible scenes/watch all the h events interactions with all the NPC's. The coffee shop Mission in chapter 3 Is a good mission imo, Just not a fan of how you lose the virginity during It, to specify Better, the game does advise you so its not the fact that After a specific point of the Mission if you choose to continue through It you are forced to lose virginity that i dont like, its more the way in which It happens, but overall its a decent Mission cause it offer a quite hard boss for the chapter you are in and its also the way to obtain the cow outfit trasformation for Phonia and i like having costumes being gained by playing actual contents instead of just finding/buying them for free. I cant give any details about hospital since ive yet to see It. It offers a new game+ optional transformation into abyssphonia After a specific badend that allows you to play as abyssphonia but It doesnt add anything different other then the transformation itself being kinda Powerful, id like that someday a proper different playthrough could be added to play abyssphonia with different plot, scenarios, missions, enemies etc etc, which i think would be way better."

You can actually try the early access development build of the 3in1 mod in the modding discord here: Just head over to the "3in1-guides-and-help" text channel and ask nicely for the build. But be warned: the build that's being shared is not up to date and is not planned to be shared up to date and is also not in English, it's more of just a sneak peak of what's to come. They plan to release the mod in full when it's ready.

If I were you I'd just wait for it to fully come out to experience everything in full as most of the people who have tried it said that most of what you will find in the outdated build are mostly incomplete scenes, costumes and mechanics. But you can always try the build if you want to.

I managed to dig up a few rough images from the modding discord of what seems to be new content from the 3in1 mod (atleast from the outdated one). Ill attach them to this post.

Also take a look at her new flustered/blushing face here, damn she looks delicious.

View attachment 4069121

You can always find more information about the upcoming 3in1 MGC mod in the MGC modding link.
so where can you download this CH mod? it sounds neat zwz

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
so where can you download this CH mod? it sounds neat zwz
Just the base CH mod? you can get the latest one (version 55.6) on the modding discord ( ). Just head over to the "chmod-general-chat" text channel and ask for a pre-patched version of the CH mod. Not really sure if I can share the link myself as they have a rule of them not allowing the link to be posted freely. But they are always willing to give you a copy if you just ask. Make sure to turn on your DMs on in your discord settings as they will privately message you.

1727319808961.png

Reactions: Mirai_Hikari
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes