maxpower445

Jun 10, 2022
among 5 datable women, there are 2 pair of mother-daughter
if u have favorability of 100 with all 5 ladies, highlight all characters during the day.
mother daughter will wait in the same room for you to msg. do this for few days to unlock all
I can get the mother-daughter pairs to be in the same room for the massage but one of them always stays on the opposite side of the curtain. How exactly do you get both women to participate together at the same time?

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
I can get the mother-daughter pairs to be in the same room for the massage but one of them always stays on the opposite side of the curtain. How exactly do you get both women to participate together at the same time?
click the little photo of girls at bottom of the screen, when status is active the photo will glowing

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2023
look for a icon over her head. when that pops up, click on it

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
Anyone got the items you get from winning battles to work ? it says it works for strategic game version, dunno what that means and it is pretty obvious they are not working, since I could not lose in the dice game according to one of the items and lost regardless.

gardisarok

Jul 30, 2021
Do anyone know how to get battle failure CG,
I've got the Kana and Miki CG, but dunno how to do the rest character.

and is it possible to get failure CG by surrendering?

scootermcgrooter

Jan 27, 2024
(Google translation)

Maybe it will be useful to someone.
I created a small script for the Cheat Engine program, this script opens the entire game gallery. Tested on game versions 1.9.6 and 1.9.7.
Activate the script when you are in the game's main menu. After that, open the CG menu and you will see that all menu items are open and you can view any scenes.
Note. The script does not change your save game. After disabling the script, all CG menu items will return to their previous state.
Can you repost the script please? The link expired.

Davrwa

Mar 14, 2019
The game keeps crashing for me on start up. I've read the entire thread, but I found no solution. The Dojo game is working fine.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Whats difference between dl and steam version?
To my knowledge it has slight translation differences and one of the young women is given a more matured adult body in the steam version. For what its worth I'd wait for the steam uncensored version to come out in the next several weeks/month. If censors drive you up the wall like myself.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kioto not forme

hardrecog

Aug 29, 2018
New here, which one to download? DLSite says it has DLC, while Steam doesn't say it. However, Steam one is easier to bypass the censorship, I read.
In other words, does the Steam version here have the DLC?

Last edited:

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
What exactly are you supposed to do during the drinking minigame! What is the end goal? I always end up throwing up. I'm so confused. Need a little help here.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What exactly are you supposed to do during the drinking minigame! What is the end goal? I always end up throwing up. I'm so confused. Need a little help here.
Get the girl drunk before you throw up to date rape them. Or be a gentleman and sent them home safely.

Reactions: Lynx-.-x

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
You have to build up your resistance, then you can get them drunk instead and choose to either send them home or take advantage of their drunk state.

3.50 star(s) 40 Votes