Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Is there any scenario in which Rylan fucks the player while he dislikes them? It feels like it locks me out of all sex scenes with him even though I've raised the heart metric with him. Like, is there any scenario in which he hate fucks the player? I thought it would come with his betrayal with the pirates, but nada

Last edited:

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
So should I replay this game or not??
I don't know what u meant but if you want to say if it's worth to keep playing and watch for new updates, I would say yes. The characters are hot(even if some of them are annoying, which makes more fun dominate them), the dom/sub dynamics are well-made (like you actually feel like a dom, or a sub), the plot is actually interesting and worth to read it when you're playing with one hand, and the club's soundtracks are the best.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
findom are basically parasites. its a term that females use to pretend like being a whore is somehow dominant.
Can I be your findom? ahem... that is not right... uh.. hey... uh shitty ass uh... mug fella... hand me a dollar umm maybe two? wait... am I asking too much?... just one please... one dollar a day would suffice.

Man... I am so good at this kekeke

Reactions: UghSoAnnoying

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
Hey!!! Alpha 0.33 out now.What's have in this update,any idea? (Just curiosity (?_?))
:whistle: Yeah but not a idea, maybe this a new update only alpha like paid or something for patreon but.... perhaps from october? maybe its coming soon, I can't say :rolleyes:

Drell819

Aug 31, 2020
X occasionally puts out an alpha update between full releases. It is essentially a preview to the full release that comes at the end of the month. Not really missing out on anything, the full release will have everything from the alpha in a more complete state.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes