Kekkek

Oct 9, 2017
I've had the same bug. If you go into your wardrobe and add/remove items from the item hot bar that usually fixes it for me.

And by the way, clean your room... it's disgusting...
my character is a streamer and in my research streamers with the most digusting rooms get the most views.

• Haha
Reactions: Shurzan

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Played this game - stopped playing this game - played this game - stopped playing this game. I may have a problem :rolleyes:

Seriously, my biggest struggle is the time spent working on one personality type while trying to get another for one of the other LI's. I plan to spend the next 5 years figuring it all out ;)

When you can get the sisters and/or mother into bed at the same time, let me know...

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
... to be honest, i'm not sure what the fuck i'm doing, what the fuck i'll do, and what the fuck to do.

But somehow, i'm still entertained and not bored. LMAO
just getting Diane to a romantic interest and Gina to a perverted + sexual interest to check out what the fuck happens and if i can progress or unlock other bs.
wish me good luck ! LOL

(just a question, and please don't give me tips, only way to get Smarts, Physique and Charm up is thru getting skills up, or there's any other way? Haven't even gotten any location that isn't the park :p)

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Just asking... Went to the bar monday, got Lisa (didn't knew she existed ngl), started doing shots and stuff for relationship (since she won't appear in "Characters") ... and this happened with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hilarious to say, i haven't even gotten an archtype on Gina, nor in any of the girls lol, just secondary interests (dirty mind).
So i'm really confused as to what's going on, but just gonna keep goin :p

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
just a question, and please don't give me tips, only way to get Smarts, Physique and Charm up is thru getting skills up
Yes, that's the only way. I was about to give you tips but you said not to.
Just asking... Went to the bar monday, got Lisa (didn't knew she existed ngl), started doing shots and stuff for relationship (since she won't appear in "Characters") ... and this happened with her.
Hilarious to say, i haven't even gotten an archtype on Gina, nor in any of the girls lol, just secondary interests (dirty mind).
So i'm really confused as to what's going on, but just gonna keep goin :p
There's F all with Lisa at the moment, not even a single AT. She should show under Characters fairly soon, though.
Roughly around the time she tells you about her second job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow135

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
ok wow this game is a little harder than his other games, can any give give me a little help on
how to i get my transients topic back, once i used them they can't be used anymore.
and how to get the option to make money from either live stream and drug dealing.
appreciate any help
also how do you take photography, is there way to get a cellphone in this game

Last edited:

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I swear to god, why the fuck is the MC soooo short?
like, Tilley is almost taller than him.

Mom is taller, sister is sort-of taller, Becky is tall, everyone is tall. Holy

Reactions: allanl9020142

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
how do you unlock charlie interaction, the guide said she is suppose to be one of the first character you get introduced to, but i can't find a way to trigger it.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone have a save that is far enuf in the game, lost everything when i had to reinstall whole windows

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Remember to save your game gentlemen, just lost 2 hours of progress because i purchased video server, went to check it, got stuck in a Becky spycam, couldn't even close it, had to alt+f4 and ... welp, gotta get thru Charlie awakened and fling ATs.
Again.

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
ok wow this game is a little harder than his other games, can any give give me a little help on
how to i get my transients topic back, once i used them they can't be used anymore.
and how to get the option to make money from either live stream and drug dealing.
appreciate any help
also how do you take photography, is there way to get a cellphone in this game
IIRC You have to level up the video game skill or maybe the technology skill (I don't recall 100%) to get live streaming. But to gain access to the technology skill you usually need to level up video games.

To unlock selling drugs in the park you need to level up AND embrace disorder. Just leveling it up is not enough.

Photography is tied to certain scenes/events. The photograph producing scenes/events produce a set number of photographs (each scene can be different) but they are almost all repeatable. You also can't actually view the photographs, they just exist as a resource you can use for other actions.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
... And by the way, i'm trying to get the restrained mother AT. But can't really figure out a way to consistently get lust to the necessary level (60 i think).
Is dancing the only way?

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
when you talk to your mom in the living room there should be a new option on top of the change her opinion.

3.00 star(s) 118 Votes