VN RPGM Completed Lilim wants to Lv up♥ [Completed] [Yoü studio, Maker製造機]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
Replace main.js on folder Game/js
Rename & remove zip

Do not ask there maybe some error on the way but this let you play for now

Edit: for joiplay

Edit: when its work phase avoid mini game otherwise you will need bluetooth/otg mouse
It says that the archive is damaged... what should I do?

narigane

Apr 12, 2018
what the... I just saw this few days ago and i frogot the name and i found it here lmao.
Thank you

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
thanks now black screen...
That, not i know... varies from phone to phone... on my side had no problem from start to end

Joiplay - 1.20.530
Webview affects RMMV/RMMZ

Try updating android webview
Android 11 & above restricts app to certain folders only even if given permission same with external SD

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Gacha seems pretty important in this game. Speaking of which I haven't gotten the scene from doing gacha and being "unlucky" and I've rolled a lot. Endings don't seem to be h-scenes but that may be just the ones I've gotten.
Maybe you are lucky. This is as if the author wanted to implement a scene for an opportunity to say "You fool, you activated my trap card!" towards the player.
It is about you getting a gender bending potion from the gacha, Lilim accidentally drinks it and you get what scene follows...

Oct 22, 2023
How can I fix this? image_2024-09-01_180016439.png
Edit: This seems to be a known bug the devs have patched on the steam page in change log - 20240829. Could someone post it here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kozalaq
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes