VN - RPGM - Completed - Lilim wants to Lv up♥ [Completed] [Yoü studio, Maker製造機]

1. 3.00 star(s)

iririuuu

i have my doubts if i give 2 or 3 stars but well since i enjoyed a few parts i will give 3, the animation and cg are ok some are bad some are ejoyable, the main problem in the game is the grinding, don't take me wrong i don't think it is wrong to make a grinding game but the main problem here is that it becomes incredible repetitive, i think that i don't have patience to unlock everything.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

a820802

TLDR: Its a half baked game , but WAYYY too grindy to be playable.

pretty standard remake of work/bang dynamic following a succubus,

many of the things seem unpolished and just simplely weak live 2d,

the Grind in scene is terrible and there is no way to speed it up, and the shop is not even open until i assume the weekend, but her hunger does not last until then.

Overall I think a score of 2.5 would be fair so I give it a 1 to balance the average.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

J10N6

Game is pretty simple but very grindy so I edited the save file for Money 1/3rd of the way through and then had a great time. Lilim is really cute and the scenes are simple but I love the art. The other Succubus is also pretty hot.
    The story is alright, very basic but the interactions with Milim are pretty cute.
    The way you train her also reminds me a bit of Kaijuu Princess.

Overall I think a score of 3.5-4 would be fair so I give it a 5 to balance the average.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

Not bad but way too grindy, feels more like you're a stallion in a barn and you HAVE to have sex with that succubus, in one single position. Every day. Also no way to speed it up, you pick what body region you want to take care of. Then you wait and wait and wait and wait... you can't even put the game in borderless window and the game is extremely sparse with its positions. You can have windowed mode but you still have to keep the window active for it to progress. You basically have to fuck her, the most basic way, in the missionary position and no other position for the majority of the game. Later on you reach level 3, which by the way is most of the game at this point. You unlock a new position in the basic sex scene and guess what it is? Handjob. Yes, you fucked all her holes in the same position and for your reward to do such a great job you get to fuck her Hand? So lame.

Also I mean it, you have to, you cannot really skip it. Since you want to level her up. So you need to get that jizz into her. Every day you don't have sex with her is basically a waste. There are other scenes you can unlock but I'm just thinking to myself like where are the most basic scenes you would expect? Like bro doggystyle, prone bone, cowgirl? You buy her a dildo and vibrator, the next day she is more or less in the exact same position, in a different scene just pleasuring herself. I mean ehhh.... great? I want my 10k yen back for the dildo and vibrator.
    At the very least let me skip that boring as fuck basic missionary scene and just keep her fed, since she's a succubus, so she doesn't get angry. I think at some point you probably get all the scenes it gets good but, that is the end of the game. Like how boring is that? Should be level up, new position. Level up, new position and so on.