4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Summer Dante

Sep 16, 2021
Updated cheat menu 0.04.01:
  • Infinite HP, SP, MP
  • Always run (no slow down from pregnancy or other things)
  • Stats +1 (Game has limit at 99, idk if game breaks if you go over)
  • Pregnancy editor
  • Item Adder (Updated for new items)
  • Parasite editor
Unzip file into Immortal Loss Beta 0.04_Data/Managed. Tell me if stuff is not working.

UPDATE BUG FIXES 0.04.02:
  • Fixed Sprinting
  • Fixed Holy Repair Powder item adder
Is there one for the new version(0.05.0)?

Jul 13, 2021
I'm a little confused. Are there more stages to the demo than just the sewers? Or am I missing some sort of hidden path to get to the lever, because all I've managed to do is loop around the same two areas for the past 15 minutes?
In the super large pillar room, have you dropped from the high platforms onto one of the middle platforms hidden between the two "floors" and gotten the key?

kekono

Feb 12, 2021
This month's update post:

Hello, everyone, this is B-flat.

Here is a brief overview of the content scheduled to be updated in September:

Update Content
image.png
New scene: Alleyway of Abandoned Remains

New enemy: Carrion-feasting Tentacle Mutant

New corresponding H-animation: Doggystyle

New CG scene: Defeat by Carrion-feasting Tentacle Mutant

Fixed an issue where resizing the window freely would misalign the UI in certain situations.

Fixed an issue where crouching and falling from a platform would sometimes trigger slow descent.

Fixed an issue where dodging while crouching would consume stamina.

Fixed incorrect button prompts for Xbox controllers.

Fixed an issue where reassigning some controller buttons would still retain the old key mapping.

Fixed an issue where jumping would be disabled in certain situations.

Fixed an issue where, after triggering certain CGs, returning to Blackberry Dale would cause background texture misalignment.

Fixed an issue where the climax meter would not slowly decrease when no monsters were present.

Removed the ability to become pregnant while crouching in the white fluid pool as a virgin.

Expected Update Time
Before Sep. 7

Japanese and Korean Translations
Regarding the Japanese and Korean translations: since this is a collaboration with the publisher, they prefer to do text translations in the later stages of the game.

Therefore, we are currently unable to provide high-quality Japanese and Korean translations.

For the time being, I will release the Japanese and Korean versions with initial AI translations.

If there are any issues with the translations, I ask for your understanding.

Miscellaneous
Due to the "sensitive" nature of the September update content, I must be very careful to avoid my account being suspended or banned. I will be reintroducing the "patch" system from the previous game in this version.

It is unfortunately necessary to use this method to be able to continue to provide the type of content fans enjoy.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused, and I appreciate your understanding so as to keep continuing this project. In the global market, there are many different regulations and censorship issues that we must constantly be aware of to avoid being shut down. Thank you for understanding this delicate issue, but if we work together, we will be able to avoid any censorship-related problems in future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, everyone, this is B-flat.

Here is a brief overview of the content scheduled to be updated in September:

Update Content

• New scene: Alleyway of Abandoned Remains
  • New enemy: Carrion-feasting Tentacle Mutant
  • New corresponding H-animation: Doggystyle
  • New CG scene: Defeat by Carrion-feasting Tentacle Mutant
  • Fixed an issue where resizing the window freely would misalign the UI in certain situations.
  • Fixed an issue where crouching and falling from a platform would sometimes trigger slow descent.
  • Fixed an issue where dodging while crouching would consume stamina.
  • Fixed incorrect button prompts for Xbox controllers.
  • Fixed an issue where reassigning some controller buttons would still retain the old key mapping.
  • Fixed an issue where jumping would be disabled in certain situations.
  • Fixed an issue where, after triggering certain CGs, returning to Blackberry Dale would cause background texture misalignment.
  • Fixed an issue where the climax meter would not slowly decrease when no monsters were present.
  • Removed the ability to become pregnant while crouching in the white fluid pool as a virgin.
Expected Update Time
Before Sep. 7

Japanese and Korean Translations
Regarding the Japanese and Korean translations: since this is a collaboration with the publisher, they prefer to do text translations in the later stages of the game.

Therefore, we are currently unable to provide high-quality Japanese and Korean translations.

For the time being, I will release the Japanese and Korean versions with initial AI translations.

If there are any issues with the translations, I ask for your understanding.

Miscellaneous
Due to the "sensitive" nature of the September update content, I must be very careful to avoid my account being suspended or banned. I will be reintroducing the "patch" system from the previous game in this version.

It is unfortunately necessary to use this method to be able to continue to provide the type of content fans enjoy.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused, and I appreciate your understanding so as to keep continuing this project. In the global market, there are many different regulations and censorship issues that we must constantly be aware of to avoid being shut down. Thank you for understanding this delicate issue, but if we work together, we will be able to avoid any censorship-related problems in future.
Maybe prefix the post with something like: "Here's the update preview post from the dev:" or put the post content inside of the quote tags.

This way it is obvious that it is a quote and not a potential masquerade as the dev.

While most users should already see it as just a quote anyway, there will be some dumdums that will see it the other way.

Reactions: Jakeman250

kekono

Feb 12, 2021
Maybe prefix the post with something like: "Here's the update preview post from the dev:" or put the post content inside of the quote tags.

This way it is obvious that it is a quote and not a potential masquerade as the dev.

While most users should already see it as just a quote anyway, there will be some dumdums that will see it the other way.
fair enough, fixed it

Reactions: Kenny567

kekono

Feb 12, 2021
Update notes for 0.6 here:

BugFixed, please redownload the game.:

• Fixed the issue where the screen remains black after certain CG scenes, requiring an additional key press to proceed.
  • Fixed the issue where keyboard keys could not be rebound.
  • Fixed the issue where some monsters couldn't cum.
修復Bug,請重新下載遊戲:

• 修復部分CG結束後黑屏需要再按一下鍵盤才能結束
  • 修復鍵盤無法重新綁定按鍵的問題
  • 修復部分怪物無法射精的錯誤
--------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, B-flat here.

Thank you all for your patience. Here's the Beta 0.06.0 trial version for you. :D

Update content

• New scene: Alleyway of Abandoned Remains
  • New enemy: Tentacle Mutant Corpseater
  • New corresponding H-animation: Doggystyle
  • New CG scene: Defeat by Tentacle Mutant Corpseater
  • Fixed an issue where resizing the window freely would misalign the UI in certain situations.
  • Fixed an issue where crouching and falling from a platform would sometimes trigger slow descent.
  • Fixed an issue where dodging while crouching would consume stamina.
  • Fixed incorrect button prompts for Xbox controllers.
  • Fixed an issue where reassigning some controller buttons would still retain the old key mapping.
  • Fixed an issue where jumping would be disabled in certain situations.
  • Fixed an issue where, after triggering certain CGs, returning to Blackberry Dale would cause background texture misalignment.
  • Fixed an issue where the climax meter would not slowly decrease when no monsters were present.
  • Removed the ability to become pregnant while crouching in the white fluid pool as a virgin.
A note from DarkmoonTranslations, co-writer and translator.
Hello! I've just done a total rewrite of all lines and translations so far!

Some of the earlier versions had some grammatical errors and untranslated parts, but now everything should be smoother from this point forward.

For example, our slightly pretentious heroine has always had a bit of a French accent as part of this setting ("La Vitalis"); hopefully it should be a little clearer now.

I hope you enjoy this updated version!

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
Updated cheat menu 0.05:
  • Infinite HP, SP, MP
  • Always run (no slow down from pregnancy or other things), super speed
  • Stats +1 (Game has limit at 99, idk if game breaks if you go over)
  • Pregnancy editor
  • Item Adder (Updated for new items and should stay updated for future items, until it goes off screen)
  • Parasite editor
Unzip files and folders into same folder as executable. Tell me if stuff is not working.
edit: press f1 to bring up menu

update 0.05:
Changed so it would work on future version and not just limited to 0.05. Should be able to work on future updates as long as variable names or big stuff doesn't change.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2020
How many H-scenes does this game have? and are they any good?
The game's still in early development stage, the latest update includes 4 CGs, with 3-4 different monster animations. As for if they're good, if you played Agnietta, then you know what to more or less expect.

As somebody mentioned earlier in the thread, give it a year or two if you expect more.

Reactions: HeavyPoot
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes