What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
and do u guy have a walkthourgh,im stuck
I think i did not find it, only igame quest log which is not every time helpful. i relly recommend to save frequently and archive saves so you can overwrite them. Many actions may create soft and hard locks. For example if you touch girl on the first read lesson, i think you hard lock your game, and this is not one event like this.
The game is more or less linear, but even so, some one can have problems with Witch content for example. there is bug with no active beds.

kitaneto

May 11, 2022
The game has a lot of potential, however, the bugs are rampant and needs more guidence for players, if is necessary to look for guides outside the game, you need to revamp the quests descriptions.
With that, I hope you keep working on the game, i'm sure it will be good in the future.

Dec 15, 2021
Beside Juliette's (?) house, theres a cell that teleports you to the dungeon lol.
I also defeated the war chief at lvl 2 while in the mansion. His weapon drop straight up disappears from inventory.
Emily keeps asking for rent when I already paid. Unless its 25 silver per day which is straight up extortion.
Orc camp is bugged too. For some reason they're stuck with "get the lady" dialogue when you go 1v1 with the war chief and win route.

Great plot and premise, execution needs more time to cook

• Haha
Reactions: penzor and DeMoS666

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
When entering the Grand Quarter I can see a big crowd in the center. There is an event that is supposed to be triggered but it just doesn't. The event number is 69 (no pun intended, it really is)

Fixed the initial crowd trigger. Extract to `GameFolder/www/data` to change the Map108.json file. (!Game version 0.25!)

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
When entering the Grand Quarter I can see a big crowd in the center. There is an event that is supposed to be triggered but it just doesn't. The event number is 69 (no pun intended, it really is)

Fixed the initial crowd trigger. Extract to `GameFolder/www/data` to change the Map108.json file. (!Game version 0.25!)
It is great, but sadly it is not fix anything after that event, there are some quest which are not work correctly.

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
I feel like I only just got started with this game, but all my quests seem to be either bugged out or not included in this version. That aside, the game is certainly promising and I look forward to new releases. If I were to add my two cents, it'd be that quest details are a bit lacking. Things like the quest to go to the market or to talk to the old man by the waterfall are prime to help the player learn the area by simply adding an "east/south" of the village at the end of the description. The gift thing for Julieth too, I picked every flower, killed all the rabbits and deer, looted all the chests I could access, bought one of each item in the village and unequipped all my items just to figure out what to give her not that it helped me much :s

Reactions: Kellerkind207

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
can someone explain why i am getting failed when trying to stop azug from getting with adda? is it forced or i am doing something wrong?

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
can someone explain why i am getting failed when trying to stop azug from getting with adda? is it forced or i am doing something wrong?
When I encountered him at the Baroness' place, I recall being prompted to pick a side either help the Baroness or help Azug. Choosing the former, I was then put into combat with him and after some kite and smite he was unalived. I'm guessing you might have chosen to take his side instead?

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
When I encountered him at the Baroness' place, I recall being prompted to pick a side either help the Baroness or help Azug. Choosing the former, I was then put into combat with him and after some kite and smite he was unalived. I'm guessing you might have chosen to take his side instead?
yeah, i tried again being natural because i want to be the baron,
so i am wondering if it is possible to kill him and become the baron at the same time

manolis21

May 28, 2021
in skill icon go there there exist 2 options to pass time 1 is skip time other is meditation also you can do a lot of stuff from there

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes