MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think I may have accidentally kicked Dark Quean Olivia out of here :BootyTime:.

I mentioned her in the thread of another new game where Dominas abuse the MC and I think she liked it and hasn't come back.
She's like beetejuice, if you say her name three times, she will appear.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Well, both theories have failed, she's still lurking in the shadows around here and it didn't take being named three times for her to show up and scare us all :eek:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I don't know about Sam and Pat, but we know for sure (from Tess' own words) that Phoebe (+ possibly someone else) will be in the harem.

The Alessandra/Celeste/Phoebe harem path (my original narrative) may be tweaked and even expanded.
I'm pretty happy to hear this! Phoebe is absolutely one of my favorites! I'm definitely going to make this path my priority, though I have several different path playthroughs that I'll still keep up with.

yahia1000

Oct 12, 2020
It's a useless idea, you should to play this game yourself. And if you are asking for a save in the expectation of viewing the in-game gallery of scenes, at the moment, in the official version of KG there is no game gallery. This is a large-scale and complex game with many decisions that can lead you to completely different results, so using someone else's saves in it is quite pointless.

Some players have more than 10-20 different saves, each of which is responsible for its own playthrough. The MC has too many possibilities to move both up and down (on the Dom or Sub path), so it's better to start playing by yourself...And if "blind playthrough" is not for you, use the official walkthrough or/and Sancho mod.
the thing is i had multiple saves i played almost every path but they all got deleted

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 10:46 AM

Updated Patreon just now -- no bad surprises this week, generally very productive seven days so no hinderance to the update goals I stated so far.

Main: 213 --> 213
Secret Sub 367 --> 367
Dom: 1,043 --> 1,115 (+72)
Sub: 993 --> 1,063 (+70)
Total: 2,616 --> 2,758 (+142)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ohh that is certainly more like it Mr. Stan. Now, where is that useless piece of an excuse of a man Zach?
Dear "sis", I've been a bit busy the last couple days fucking my obedient wpod2 girls. You, as the Warden of JoyFacility, should know more about Zach than I do, hehe..But screw that loser. You better come to the pool tonight and take Cassandra with you. I've got some ideas for a great time.;)

Curufin

Aug 4, 2018
I think we need to know a little more about Callista's past to be able to say that with certainty. If we assume that Callista had no other male partners except her husband Cole and Alexander Karlsson, then Seth could be Alexander's son, whom he abandoned, thinking that a sick child could not be his heir and so he gave him to the runaway Callista to raise...or Seth could have another father (with genetic problems manifested in Seth) and another mother (not Callista). But in this case, it must be someone very important to Callista herself, so that she (despite her kindness) took Seth for upbringing...BTW, we again know nothing about whether Callista raised Seth and if so, how and when..

But I wouldn't rule out that Seth could be the son of Alexander Karlsson and someone else...If that someone else is not Callista, then it's probably Yvette. As we know, one of Yvette's daughters (Astrid) suffers from the same genetic disease as Seth. Moreover, this disease is very rare, which further reduces the “suspect list”. Yes, we know that Alexander harmed his own daughter (Astrid) after the famous events, making her a wheelchair-bound invalid, but her congenital genetic disease, as far as I can tell, has always been with her. So Yvette (in theory) could very well be Seth's hypothetical mother too.
I have a different take on the disease. I don't remember it being said to be congenital. I think that Alexander infected Astrid with it as punishment. As for Seth, I don't know about his parents but I also see him as being infected on purpose. This time by Callista to gain Veronica's support for Kane in the Gambit. Likely a somewhat weakened strain from Veronica's early research. This fits since Callista would do anything for Kane and Veronica for Astrid. Also since Callista's family was being monitored, Veronica could acquire Seth earlier if the disease progressed faster than anticipated. The other cases I see as being natural infections.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I have a different take on the disease. I don't remember it being said to be congenital. I think that Alexander infected Astrid with it as punishment. As for Seth, I don't know about his parents but I also see him as being infected on purpose. This time by Callista to gain Veronica's support for Kane in the Gambit. Likely a somewhat weakened strain from Veronica's early research. This fits since Callista would do anything for Kane and Veronica for Astrid. Also since Callista's family was being monitored, Veronica could acquire Seth earlier if the disease progressed faster than anticipated. The other cases I see as being natural infections..
Seth and Astrid have is a rare genetic disease and it's absolutely certain that it's not an infectious disease, so you can't “infect” anyone with it, but you can inherit it.

Curufin

Aug 4, 2018
Seth and Astrid have is a rare genetic disease and it's absolutely certain that it's not an infectious disease, so you can't “infect” anyone with it, but you can inherit it.
Actually with the right technology, you can "infect" someone with a genetic disease. Typically it is done in reverse (curing) and as an embryo, but the process is the same. It would be more difficult after birth due to cell differentiation but not necessarily impossible. Of course this ignores the ethical questions, but would a Karlsson care?

d5aqoep

Sep 2, 2021
2 Questions:

1. I am contemplating on starting the secret sub path. But how to take that path and what is the starting point?

2. Is the secret sub path same as secret revolution path? If no, then how to start that path?

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes