Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2024-09-21] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
Does anyone want to talk about their fav girls and vids done by Jerid? Shoot me a message if so.
Joined when he started making Nanami videos, discovered him way earlier when I found a few Tamaki and Kasumi stuff.

My Jerid collection is at 70.6GB, including this month's releases and the uncensored ones that I've found from here and elsewhere.

ItzFuze123

Jun 14, 2024
You can

You can post here so long as it's related to the works Jerid made.

Personally I'm a huge fan of his Honoka, Tifa and Tsukishi works. The way he animates their massive tits is just chiefs kiss.

Also bonus points for young Tifa too, those are extremely good
His Honoka stuff is incredible

ItzFuze123

Jun 14, 2024
Joined when he started making Nanami videos, discovered him way earlier when I found a few Tamaki and Kasumi stuff.

My Jerid collection is at 70.6GB, including this month's releases and the uncensored ones that I've found from here and elsewhere.
Nanami is absolutely incredible. Can you share any uncensored Nanami vids that you have?

mayur rathod

May 28, 2017

can you share your collection if it's too big to upload can you share all the sleeping videos

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
Nanami is absolutely incredible. Can you share any uncensored Nanami vids that you have?
He only released one, the long birthday video last year where she gets screwed in a public bus.

can you share your collection if it's too big to upload can you share all the sleeping videos
I would if I know which file sites can accommodate a large batch, I'm thinking gofile and a trash Gdrive. I use MEGA alot so I'm not risking my IP and account for that. I don't think mine is 100% complete since I joined around the time when he did his first Nanami video and I didn't bother downloading his old Ryza, Idolmaster, Zelda and half of his FF7 content until much later. I have most of them even uncensored but I think you need an older Jerid follower to complete it.

His MEGA link on his Fantia are somewhat complete but like I've said before he unironically censored almost all of them.

Will also post his monthly works if nobody else does, he'll most likely push one last birthday Patty video on the 31st (Japan time). Not sure if he's going to post a long Patty video since she already had one last year and Ayane's birthday is on the 5th and she doesn't have a long birthday video yet.

mayur rathod

May 28, 2017
He only released one, the long birthday video last year where she gets screwed in a public bus.

I would if I know which file sites can accommodate a large batch, I'm thinking gofile and a trash Gdrive. I use MEGA alot so I'm not risking my IP and account for that. I don't think mine is 100% complete since I joined around the time when he did his first Nanami video and I didn't bother downloading his old Ryza, Idolmaster, Zelda and half of his FF7 content until much later. I have most of them even uncensored but I think you need an older Jerid follower to complete it.

His MEGA link on his Fantia are somewhat complete but like I've said before he unironically censored almost all of them.

Will also post his monthly works if nobody else does, he'll most likely push one last birthday Patty video on the 31st (Japan time). Not sure if he's going to post a long Patty video since she already had one last year and Ayane's birthday is on the 5th and she doesn't have a long birthday video yet.
his fantia mega links is for pay user only in my country there almost no good payment method to become member so if you can upload his whole collection any thing you have will be much appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote