Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2024-09-21] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ItzFuze123

Jun 14, 2024
Does anyone have any recommendations for his vids? I want something uncensored without any shotas. Preferrably a DOA girl. Feel free to tell me your favs.

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
It'll take him a month or two and that's depending if he likes her enough. I just hope he doesn't waste it on boring job or chest massage videos then forget about her for like 6 months lol. His output since moving to Fantia has been slightly reduced, he was churning out God's work every 2-3 days back on Fanbox. Blender is really hard and masters like him take time :)

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
It'll take him a month or two and that's depending if he likes her enough. I just hope he doesn't waste it on boring job or chest massage videos then forget about her for like 6 months lol. His output since moving to Fantia has been slightly reduced, he was churning out God's work every 2-3 days back on Fanbox. Blender is really hard and masters like him take time :)
It was Golden time when he can dished out like 10 animation per month
Yeah it seems it's slower nowadays~

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
It was Golden time when he can dished out like 10 animation per month
Yeah it seems it's slower nowadays~
To be fair his animations have improved greatly and he's making more longer videos now unlike before. #DOAXVV on X is actually flooded with Reika screenshots so that might be a good sign that she's popular amongst Japanese and maybe with jerid.

After all he blew up in the community when he started doing a few Tamaki and Nanami videos before anyone else, he also debuted the new girls the same year they were introduced.

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
That Amy video is soooo good! Thank you for sharing this!
He didn't do much DOA but the long Amy and Lobelia video plus the Misaki and Kasumi were quality.

He'll most likely do a long Misaki video on the 7th, maybe he'll attempt Reika on the 21st but most likely he'll skip her since she's too new and potentially a long Patty video on the 31st next month.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote