4.40 star(s) 14 Votes
Apr 2, 2021
Looking good, more HS2 games with high standard renders is always good. Hope this is not another "all look but no substance" game that get abandoned after one or two short updates.

Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 3926664

Overview:
Just after graduating college, your life wasn’t going so great... No job, no prospects, and then... a truck. Yep, you die in a car accident by a truck-kun. But instead of staying dead, you wake up in Evenralm, a fantasy world full of magic, monsters, and adventures just like manga or anime.

With a new lease on life, you’re ready to chase your wildest dream: becoming the Harem King and taking down the Demon Lord! Along the way, you’ll gather a diverse group of amazing women from all corners of Evenralm... Humans, elves, demons, dragons, and more to join you on your lewd adventure.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-13
Release Date: 2024-08-12
Developer: Soultice -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 3926771 View attachment 3926678 View attachment 3926658 View attachment 3926659 View attachment 3926703 View attachment 3926704 View attachment 3926660 View attachment 3926662 View attachment 3926663
This game is off to a great start, great fun so far. Hope the rest of the game is as fun as the beginning

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
A futur tags list would be nice.
If lesbian in Mc harem i hope it will be optional.

Congratulations on this promising debut dev:love:
His list from Itch. I think most stuff optional or avoidable. I added optional next to the ones I seen him answer in the questions

This is my plan to add future tags:

• S/M optional
  • BDSM optional
  • Girl on girl optional
  • Exhibitionism
  • Feet
  • Femdom optional
  • Yandere optional
  • 3/4Some (FFFM)
  • MILF (Currently in Game)
  • Defloration (Currently in Game)
  • Lactation
  • Creampies (Currently in Game)
  • Anal
  • Elves
  • Demon
  • Succubus (Available in Chapter 2)
  • Ahegao (Currently in Game)
NO NTR/SHARING

Jul 15, 2024
His list from Itch. I think most stuff optional or avoidable. I added optional next to the ones I seen him answer in the questions

This is my plan to add future tags:

• S/M optional
  • BDSM optional
  • Girl on girl optional
  • Exhibitionism
  • Feet
  • Femdom optional
  • Yandere optional
  • 3/4Some (FFFM)
  • MILF (Currently in Game)
  • Defloration (Currently in Game)
  • Lactation
  • Creampies (Currently in Game)
  • Anal
  • Elves
  • Demon
  • Succubus (Available in Chapter 2)
  • Ahegao (Currently in Game)
NO NTR/SHARING
Damn! Succubus?
Can't wait!!!!:love:

Reactions: Vortex@

00Sloth

Sep 15, 2019
I think the game looks cool and promising, but I would suggest having someone help with the dialogue.

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Whatever you say man you couldn't find better MC than him.

I played lots of like lots of HS2 games, only few games have badass MC.
Or overpowered MC.
This game MC almost reminds me of twisted fates MC.
Hope one day I find a murder hobo in games like the chinese mcs in webnovels. Even the most good mc is has many 'i Will fuck your entire clan and bloodline' moment lol. Is like the chinese have a fetish to make the mcs cruels or some shit like that lol(i love it haha). And westerns creators have the contrary fetish usually:they make the mc like a coward bitch in personality lol.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Couldn't agree more, they made MC like he have pussy instead of balls.

This type MC is just a walking dildo where he gulp down thread and insults from girls like nothing.
Yep, it's quite annoying. My main hobby has been reading chinese novels for years, and when I go from a brutal, murderous mc who can't stand even an insult to one of these games where the mc is an inept person who allows himself to be trampled many times, my eyes almost they cry blood haha

Jul 15, 2024
Yep, it's quite annoying. My main hobby has been reading chinese novels for years, and when I go from a brutal, murderous mc who can't stand even an insult to one of these games where the mc is an inept person who allows himself to be trampled many times, my eyes almost they cry blood haha
This is even happening in movies and animes too. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
This is even happening in movies and animes too. :LOL:
I stopped reading manga years ago because of this. With a few exceptions, usually their protagonists are terrible and pathetic. On the other hand, with western series and movies, I focus on looking for something VERY specific. Basically, they have to be similar to breaking bad, the sopranos, etc. That their protagonists are bastards at the end of the series/movie or at least are highly amoral. That are usually the best series and I only name the best known ones so you know what I mean haha.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes